Best decision ever made

Home Forums Scalp Micropigmentation Forum Best decision ever made

• This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated by paulo777.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    paulo777
    Participant

Hi everyone!
    I wanna share my experience with everyone here.
    For the past five years of my life it has been a cap imagine trying to hide my baldness, which it doesn’t matter what people say to you in order to try to make you feel better I’m sorry but it doesn’t work.
    Only a cap could save the shame of being bold until I find out about skalp.
    I saw a post on Facebook and I swear to my kids like that as soon as I saw the post I felt hope and I could see a light at the end of the tunnel.
    I’ve booked a consultation and on the first meeting I was amazingly welcome by the fabulous team.
    Without any hesitation my mind was 100% set and I was decided to do the treatment.
    After making my decision I’ve booked an appointment and Antonio was the only miracle maker at the time to perform the miracle for the time that I wanted to.
    I’ve accepted doing the treatment with Antonio and I swear to god it was the chosen one from God.
    What an amazing art he did and I’m sooooooo sooooooo happy with the treatment.
    I’m gonna post a few photos from my treatment for anyone to see.
    Hope you guys like it and please go for a consultation and see it with your own eyes
    Thanks for reading and god bless you all

Attachments:
    red4life
    Participant

Any other photos mate

buckley123
    Participant

Hi Paulo your treatment looks amazing, I can’t wait to get mine done. Do you have any pictures you could post up of before your treatment and did you find it painful?

Thanks

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
error: Content is protected!!!