Best decision ever

Home Forums Scalp Micropigmentation Forum Best decision ever

• This topic has 7 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated by Don.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Don
    Participant

Had my third session a couple of weeks ago with Marcin and have to say this was definitely the best decision I’ve ever made. The reaction I get from friends and family is nuts, and when I look back at my old pics I feel like that was another (much older and nerdier) person!

The only downside is that while I used to look harmless and wimpy, everyone’s been telling me I look like a real troublemaker/rudeboy/bruiser now, and the nightclub security guys are searching me extra intensively and expecting to find drugs on me (don’t worry, guys, there are always hiding places on your person). But hey I’m enjoying this new kind of attention just as much as the rest! If you’re considering doing this, don’t think about it any more – just do it!

coconuthead
    Participant

Fantastic Don. I’m booked in the end of June in Edinburgh and can’t wait. I like how your hair looks really tighter at the sides. Do you wet shave and clipper the top? Looks great.

Don
    Participant

In this pic I used a clipper on the shortest setting all over, they did such a nice job of creating a smooth natural looking fade that I can also wet shave all over and it still looks great. However, I find that it looks best when I clipper it cos when there’s some stubble it creates sort of an optical illusion that makes people see stubble all over. My mates are blown away when they look at it up close and still can’t tell that it’s not my hair!

Baldy01
    Participant

Well done Don and welcome to the SKALP crew.

Don
    Participant

Thanks Baldy01!

shed7
    Participant

Great feeling isn’t it Don 🙂

Don
    Participant

Yeah shed7, to feel hotter than you did when you were half the age is amazing!

JR25
    Participant

Excellent Don. Agree with all that you say. I actually feel far more confident since getting it done. I don’t no about feeling hotter but certainly feel better.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
error: Content is protected!!!