Best in the business!

Home Forums Scalp Micropigmentation Forum Best in the business!

• This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated by SteveA.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Justin
    Participant

Hi,

I’ve just finished my 3rd session with Jason in London, beyond happy with my result. Been balding for last 10-15 years. must be a norwood 5 now, not much left on top. Never actually shaved sides lower than a grade 4 though. I saw an advert for smp and was like hell yes, I can have a hairline back.

I looked into smp for almost 2 years before having it done, had multiple consults with the most well-known clinics and Skalp was by far the obvious choice, they were the most professional, organised and most importantly had the most natural looking results. Skalp really are the best in the business!

Anyone thinking about having it done, do it now, had 1 mate (also bald) that I told I was getting it done and he said just be a man and shave it shorter or just wear a hat. (probably the worst advice ever, just hide under a hat your whole life) well he was even amazed when he saw me after 2 sessions, he couldn’t believe it and just kept saying but it looks so real, said he might even book a consult haha.

Seriously go for it, it is amazing having a hairline again.

Thank you Toni for arranging everything and Jason for the amazing work.

Justin

Attachments:
    Weekzie
    Participant

Wow looks fantastic mate, congrats!

SteveA
    Participant

Amazing result mate, looks great!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
error: Content is protected!!!