Best skull shaver to get for a really close shave

Home Forums Scalp Micropigmentation Forum Best skull shaver to get for a really close shave

• This topic has 5 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated by Fletch70.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    goldenb02
    Participant

Hi,

I have had my second session a few days ago and I must say I am very happy with the result. The only problem I have is that the skull shaver that I do use, probably due to it being quite old, doesn’t shave close enough so it doesn’t look completely natural overall.

Was wondering what kind people recommend for a really close shave? I must say having it done has changed my life and my complete outlook.

Thanks in advance.

Cole
    Participant

Hi mate, have you tried a wet shave with like a mach 3? I used a skull shaver for a while which was ok but then started wet shaving and it’s easier and takes it closer.

goldenb02
    Participant

Hi Cole,

Thanks for the advice. I have never thought about a wet shave because I thought it would be more difficult and take longer. I will give it a try though.
    Have a good day.

James12345
    Participant

Buy a decent foil shaver, they cut closer than the pitbulls, pretty much as close as wet shaving, and I find more convenient/quicker.

I’d recommend the Andis TS-1 (or TS-2) or the Babyliss profoil FX02.

James

goldenb02
    Participant

Thank you very much for your advice James.

Fletch70
    Participant

I tend to use the Wahl Aqua Blade clippers, which cut to 0.2mm, or even closer if you use the foil shaver attachment. Both options are quick and easy. I also recommend the ‘weekend wet shave’ (with the grain), which is just as quick and feels baby smooth and clean, for the best results.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
error: Content is protected!!!