Big thanks to Geraldine and Ciaran at Skalp Dublin!

Home Forums Scalp Micropigmentation Forum Big thanks to Geraldine and Ciaran at Skalp Dublin!

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by anthony .

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

ian777
    Participant

It’s been a week since my final session with Geraldine in Dublin. The final result totally exceeded my expectations. My only regret is not getting into skalp years ago!

This post is mainly for anyone who is looking around in the forum and is undecided or basically thinks that scalp micropigmentation is to good to be true. This was certainly the case with me. So I booked a consultation and on the day I was able to see the finished result in the flesh and I was blown away! I couldn’t believe how natural it looked, when I left I was buzzing and was 100% certain that this was the real deal and I booked in my dates the next day.

The whole process was very professional, from deciding on a new hairline to the density and Geraldine is very much a people’s person which really helps and she is excellent practitioner. Dont panic if it fades slightly from session to session trust in what you have been told,it takes a few sessions to get the perfect result! And at skalp Dublin you will get exactly that. I honestly cant think of a reason not to get this done.,its a no brainer really if you want a fully shaved head appearance with no horse shoe at the back of the head and the appearance of full coverage to the front with a new hair line. And in my opinion it is 99% undetectable it’s just ridiculous how realistic it is. I haven’t been as happy in years its like a weight off my shoulders and my missus cant believe the how good it looks either!

I cant stress enough to anyone considering smp to do there homework first and research the procedure . Price or travel distance should not be a major factor in your decision the quality of the final result should be! I have seen both the cheap and inexperienced result and the skalp result and there is no comparison honestly!!!!!

Get in touch with skalp and get your consolation booked and you wont look back, dont waste another few years been embarrassed or unhappy with your appearance life is to short!

Big thanks to both Geraldine and Ciaran at Skalp Dublin for everything!!

ryanl94
    Participant

Get some pics up love to see it

anthony
    Participant

Sounds great Ian hope to see some result pics I’m on the edge of getting it done my self would love to see results from Dublin

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.