My Journey

Home Forums Client Experiences My Journey

Tagged: 

This topic contains 23 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Jones January 3, 2017 at 7:53 am.

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author

MattP
    Participant

Cheers I will do! Just really concerned about the purple tint it has to it? It’s been a month since my second session tomorrow, is this normal???

td01
    Participant

Everyone’s skin is different and therefore reacts differently. The colour does look a touch off for now, but it’s hard to know how it will settle. That’s why I reckon you’re best off ringing them and discussing it before your next session. There’s only so much that us blokes on the forum can say as we’re not the experts and don’t really know enough about it all. I’d get in touch with Skalp mate, send them some photos of how it’s looking and chat with them. That’s how you’ll get the best idea of what’s needed.

Brewster
    Participant

Nothing to worry about, as td01 has said everyone’s skin is different, you might just have slightly more sensitive skin so it will take longer to settle down, once you have had the 3rd session and it’s really settled down it will look great, just be patient mate

Harvey
    Participant

trust me the 3rd session will complete it for you, these guys are the pro’s and won’t stop until you’re happy

td01
    Participant

How did you go mate? Have you had your third session?

MattP
    Participant

Had my third session on Friday, couldnt be happier now! Of course I was worrying over nothing! Was put at ease again straight away. Will post a picture up when it’s had time to heal.

td01
    Participant

Awesome. Got some photos you can put up now?

James033
    Participant

Knew they would sort you out mate!

Jones
    Participant

Glad to see your happy pal, get some photos up when you can

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register a free forum account!

Forum Statistics

Registered Users
Forums
Topics
Replies
Topic Tags
error: Content is protected !!