BODYSHOCKERS Channel 4

Home Forums Scalp Micropigmentation Forum BODYSHOCKERS Channel 4

• This topic has 17 replies, 14 voices, and was last updated by shed7.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    shed7
    Participant

Being an ex client and a very happy one, I was pleased to see SKALP shown on TV the other day. It shows that they are obviously doing well to get this type of credit.

What was great too see was how happy the guy Adam was with everything. I remember being in that position before my treatment and then after feeling elated with having a hairline again.

Best thing I have ever done.

RedDevil
    Participant

Yes I saw this on catch up the weekend.

I had my treatment at the same clinic and came out with the same smile 🙂

Shane Oneil
    Participant

I met with Adam when filming my treatment for SKALP.

Really nice guy and his treatment looked even better in real life.

Goss Boy
    Participant

Great job guys!
    A few friends called me up to say I should get the treatment after watching the program .
    Little do they know I have already booked.
    Adam looked fantastic even though he said it was only his first treatment .
    It gives me so much confidence.
    I cannot wait to get my treatment.

DoctorMarten
    Participant

Just watched it.

Shame it was a bit of a short segment on the program. Would have been good to see them show a bit more about what happens, but the guy seemed really happy which is the most important thing.

Think its great that many people are starting to hear about Skalp like we have.

Skalp®
    Keymaster

Hi Guys,

Thank for the kind comments, we are really happy with the great response we have had since appearing on Bodyshockers.

Here is Adam’s new video showing his finished results.

All the best
    Skalp

Qman72
    Participant

Guys,
    I still remember we had about 6 people in this Forum to share our experiences before I had my treatment done. I share my experiences right away to let the people know how great about this treatment. My treatment completed in December 2013. I still happy my decision. I just moved back from Scotland to United States in August 2014. Everyone is wondering why I look 5-10 years younger after I lived in UK for three years. I tell the people that I have a good doctor. Skalp is my doctor. It is our fashion!
    Qman72

CheadleBoy
    Participant

Fantastic to see Skalp on TV.

Great set of guys who work there too.

balde
    Participant

I watched it last night and…..no offence to Damon who is a legend on here but I thought Damons treatment was very obvious.

Low hairline below frown lines with a definite “line” of start/stop. I though maybe he was sever alopecia sufferer and therefore was slightly different from most ?

Shane Oneil
    Participant

I think you might be mixed up Balde. I had my treatment with Damon and that wasn’t him in the TV Program.

Here he is on the picture on the right with me.

The positive thing is tho that the guy who had the treatment looks great and I have met him in real life and he looks even better.

Toon81
    Participant

Balde….It was Jason “performing” the treatment in the TV program, not Damon. Inverted commas used as I don’t know if that was a reconstruction for the cameras of a previous treatment done by Damon or what.

mil123
    Participant

Yes indeed it was Jason, and what a nice guy he is, I am so close to getting this done it hurts.

Baldy01
    Participant

Lucky enough to have met Jason. Wasn’t treated by him but met him during my early research stages and consultation process. Good guy for sure mil123.

mil123
    Participant

May I ask who did you treatment Baldy01 as I have yet to take the plunge

Baldy01
    Participant

Hi mil123. I was treated by Damon.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
error: Content is protected!!!