Booked in and ready for a Birthday Treat.

Home Forums Scalp Micropigmentation Forum Booked in and ready for a Birthday Treat.

• This topic has 18 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated by RedDevil.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    RedDevil
    Participant

Have finally been able to get the money together to go ahead with the treatment after months of saving.

Im due in Manchester on Monday 16th June which is my birthday, and i am hoping this will be the best present I have ever had. Looking forward to Damon doing his magic on me, and I have even forgiven the fact that he is a big Liverpool fan.

Thanks to Shed7 for all his help especially taking out the time to meet up with me and show me his treatment. The pictures i have always thought looked great but seeing it in person was so much better.

I will be posting how it goes and keep everybody up to date with everything.

Any tips and tricks from all the forum veterans would be helpful.

shed7
    Participant

How’s the birthday treat going Red?

RedDevil
    Participant

Sorry for the delay to updating.

Had my 2nd treatment now with Damon in Manchester and everything is going well. Only downside is I had a lot of dry skin after the first treatment so my skin wasn’t perfect on the 2nd but I was told that any fading caused because of this would be sorted on my final treatment. However it’s better than I thought it would be at this stage.

I’m so happy with how it’s looking and Damon has been brilliant throughout and this is hard to say about a Liverpool Fan with me being an avid United supporter. My mates think it looks amazing and for all the Mickey taking I had before they are really impressed.

Will keep you updated when I get a moment and will post pictures when it’s finished.

markyb
    Participant

Glad to hear it’s starting to come together
    After treating my poor quality skin over the last 4 months ,Damon’s no stranger to this
    In fact he got a lot of practice with me LOL
    so although it’s frustrating he will get you sorted Out
    For me the constant shaving and moisturising helped my scalp to get in good condition
    You are in safe hands with Damon

RedDevil
    Participant

Yes I’m not worried. It’s looking fine at the moment but because I had dry skin during the 2nd treatment I understand I may have some fading. I will make sure I moisturise lots before my final treatment.

shed7
    Participant

Sounds like it’s going as planned. If you do have very dry skin, make sure you use something like an Aftersun. I used the Nivea version and it worked wonders and made my skin much better.

RedDevil
    Participant

Thanks Shed7 I have just been to Tesco and got some of this and hopefully it will have my skin in better condition for my final treatment.

Baldy01
    Participant

Are you finding the aftersun has improved the skin now?

RedDevil
    Participant

Skin has improved a lot but I have had some fading which I was expecting due to the dry skin. I am still wearing a hat at times as want it to be perfect before I fully expose the treatment.

My girlfriend really likes it and says no one would notice the bits if fading. Don’t get me wrong it looks great especially the front and hairline. The fading is in the crown and once that’s fixed I will be doing somersaults of joy.

Anyway have my final treatment next week and looking forward to it and hope now my skin is better that it will help the treatment.

Baldy01
    Participant

Yes don’t worry about any fading after the early treatments. I had fading after the first 2 and once my skin was in great condition for the 3rd it held much better. Sounds like you are doing well.

HA HO HE HERTHA BSC
    Participant

Cant’t wait to see the photos mate.
    Good luck.
    You’re in safe hands with Damon even though you support the wrong team !

shed7
    Participant

Great catching up with you the other day Red. Treatment as I said looking good and very natural for 2 treatments. Still one to go and it’s going to get even better.

RedDevil
    Participant

UPDATE – Have just finished my treatments with Damon in Manchester and am over the moon with what has been achieved. When I met Shed7 all those months ago and saw his treatments and was hooked. I never dreamt I would be at the stage I am now with a full head if hair and a hair line looking really natural.

Will be put some before and afters up on the site and hopefully you will all agree.

Thanks again to Skalp for a wonderful experience.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
error: Content is protected!!!