Booked in for treatment and excited/nervous.

Home Forums Scalp Micropigmentation Forum Booked in for treatment and excited/nervous.

• This topic has 3 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated by GeorgeB.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    GeorgeB
    Participant

I booked in for my treatment a little while ago but my treatments aren’t until April/May due to work commitments.

Now things are getting closer the nerves and excitement are kicking in similar amounts.

The good thing is that 99% of the stories on here are really positive and most of the photos look very good. I am nervous also in case I will be one of the clients who may not take things well or it goes wrong.

My treatment is with Damon in Manchester. I have met him for consultation and had a good chat for nearly 2 hours as I was full of questions. I came with a girlfriend and we were both very impressed by what we saw and heard.

Would love to meet up with anyone from the Manchester area who has the treatment so I can see more examples and find out how the treatment has been for you.

Thanks George.

markyb
    Participant

Hi Georgeb
    I’m in Wigan and happy to meet up
    I’ve just posted on someone else’s post that I’m popping in to see Damon on Thursday feb 26 th just for a check up
    If you read my blog you will see that I was a big challenge for Damon due to my bad skin. I thought I was going to be the one that it didn’t work on. But it did
    So don’t worry

Email me if you want a chat and I’ll text you my number

Markbarnes4@gmail.com

CheadleBoy
    Participant

You won’t regret it.

It is the best thing I have done and for me has been great.

All the best with yours.

maximus
    Participant

Hey George.. interested in your journey, had consultation last week… had looked in to last summer with competitor.. had actually booked in but lost nerve and cancelled a week out after reading/seeing a bad reaction post.

Like you, am concerned its all going to go wrong…. end of day what you done you are stuck with and the old ‘better the devil you know’ mindset niggles.. loads of people are bald and accept it malarkey.

You obviously shared with your partner.. who else have you told?

What is your ultimate fear about the process?

Was reading an article in mag the other day about the whole… looks shaved but feels bald to touch and the effect it has mentally.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
error: Content is protected!!!