Booked in with marcin

Home Forums Scalp Micropigmentation Forum Booked in with marcin

• This topic has 9 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated by miller85.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    miller85
    Participant

Booked in for 1session 10th july,im 30 yrs old and started losin my hair 5yrs ago, after constant micky taking of mates ect finally decided to go ahead with it after seeing the amazing results,
    Just few questions is it possible not to shave my head till the night before first session as dont really want to shave it all off if can get away with it till then .
    Also marcin recommended the bald eagle skull shaver, any1 else av this, how close does it shave ?

Attachments:
    markyb
    Participant

Better to get scalp in tip top condition before treatment
    Any reason you don’t want to shave scalp now ?
    It will get you used to doing it and you can also moisturise it loads
    Easier with shaved head than with hair
    Also be careful , summers coming ( so they say) LOL
    try not to burn scalp , or you may need to postpone treatment , I guess a bit of sun don’t hurt , but getting scalp burned is not a good option

miller85
    Participant

what moisteriser would you recomend ?

markyb
    Participant

Most people use Nivea after sun
    I’m not keen on the smell of it , plus as I had psoriasis I have yo be careful what I use on my scalp,
    I use pure coconut oil it’s free from Any chemicals, , but can be a bit greasy for day use
    I also have the Vaseline essential moisture , the one in the yellow bottle
    It’s realy up to personal preference
    Just use loads of it in the weeks leading up to treatment ,

coconuthead
    Participant

Hiya. I’m booked in with Marcin too for exactly a month today. I usually always wear my hair shaved to a number 1 grade. Sometimes a zero. Just whacked it all off with an old Phillips coolshave rotary. Right to the bone with very faint stubble. After a nights growth it’s much better so I’m hoping that the bald eagle leaves similar stubble. Been using coconut oil and a coconut deep moisturiser and feels great even before SMP. there’s a big difference between a number 1 and shaved. You should consider clippering it down to a long zero ( guard moved up) then progress to the shave the night before SMP. That way people will think you’ve just went shorter.

miller85
    Participant

Is this the best nivea after sun to use ?

Attachments:
    Baldy01
    Participant

Yes that’s a very good one to use.

miller85
    Participant

Cheers mate

gaz1966
    Participant

Hi , this for Oli who I had 3 sessions with … If you want a Practicionar who has OCD .. He is the one .. He won’t let you leave the session untill it looks perfect … I have had 3 sessions now all done and dusted !

If I told you that my wife did not notice you would never believe me … Well it’s true and thanks Oli !

Anyone considering having this done take it from me .. Book Oli and don’t look back !

For all those who want to follow that prat Rooney ..and go for a transplant you will live with the scars for the ret of your life … I did if it was not for skalp and Oli’s skill I would be walking around with a hat 24/7 …

coconuthead
    Participant

In fairness I think unlike competitors skalps techs are all good.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
error: Content is protected!!!