Can I ask you a question son?

Home Forums Scalp Micropigmentation Forum Can I ask you a question son?

• This topic has 5 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated by HA HO HE HERTHA BSC.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    HA HO HE HERTHA BSC
    Participant

Ever sat in the office looking at at websites offering SMP?
    If you haven’t your lying ?
    Especially if you are thinking about getting it done or already had it done !
    Well here’s a story to tell.
    A new bloke started in the sales office about 3 weeks ago. Quiet kept himself to himself.
    Yesterday he piped up and said can I ask you a personal question?
    Go on then what?
    I’ve only been here a few weeks but every time I glance over at your computer your looking at shaven headed men on your screen are you gay or what? What’s the story ?
    If I tell you you won’t believe me I said!
    I explained that it was a tattoo for the head replacing hair that was no longer with me!
    F..k off no way was the reply .Rubbed it touched it couldn’t believe it and still doesn’t !
    Fascinated today I went through the website with him thought it was the best thing he’d seen since the german domination of Brazil !
    Only problem was he has a full head of hair ! So he won’t get the chance to look like a rock star !
    SMP IS HERE TO STAY!

Benjamin Kramer
    Participant

That’s a funny story. Thanks for posting. I work in an office and worry what people will think. Good to hear that people don’t guess.

Rhyl86
    Participant

That made me laugh. Nice one.

Baldy01
    Participant

Love it 🙂

I always make sure when I am looking on here that I do it in the privacy of my own home.

Tony1312
    Participant

Thats a great story and good to see how realistic it looks 🙂

Paddy O
    Participant

I can imagine what he was thinking lol.

Good to hear he thought it was real.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
error: Content is protected!!!