can I use a hair growth laser on my scalp after SMP?

Home Forums Scalp Micropigmentation Forum can I use a hair growth laser on my scalp after SMP?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Bang tidy .

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

karsa
    Participant

I’ve been using hairmax laser band on my scalp for about a year now. Can I continue using it on my scalp after I get my SMP done? Will the laser affect my SMP dots?

Jamesy
    Participant

Hi Karsa, you probably can do because the laser combs/hats do nothing, tried it myself, may as well hold a lightbulb above your head. Even if the lasers magically grew 10 hairs back or stopped hair loss, (which it 100% does not) skalp will being giving you as much density and the look of a full head of hair anyway, so those 10 hairs would be irrelevant and would be a waste of your time even if it did work trying to hold onto a few hairs.

My advise mate, take the leap and get smp done, you will get the hairline you want, as much density as you need and you will stop thinking about losing your hair and get on with your life.

Bang tidy
    Participant

Yeah same advise as Jamesy, get rid of the laser and get smp, you will thank us later

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

error: Content is protected!!!