Can skalp do treatment like this on all heads?

Home Forums Scalp Micropigmentation Forum Can skalp do treatment like this on all heads?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Bang tidy .

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

03iburns
    Blocked

I was wondering if they can do it this realistic on all people or if it relies on the persons skin colour. I think this is the most realistic one I have seen and dark pigment in a good way.

Bang tidy
    Participant

No picture attached mate?

03iburns
    Blocked

G

Attachments:

Bang tidy
    Participant

Yeah looks like a standard Skalp treatment, just ask for similar at your 1st session, remember they match the remaining hair you have on your head, so if you have super light ginger/blonde hair and ask them for super dark it won’t look right.

03iburns
    Blocked

I thought it looked a lot better than most of the others because there hair looks thicker.
    Have you had it done bang? How have you found it?

Bang tidy
    Participant

Yes mate, had it done a while now, it is amazing, like everyone says after, shouldn’t of waited so long and had it done years ago. Everyone has do to it when they’re ready though. Like I say they match to what hair you have left, so if you have super thick black hair they will match that, if you have super thin light hair they match that, think everyone wants to go a bit darker on the top, but you want it to look natural so don’t go too crazy.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

error: Content is protected!!!