Can’t recommend this more

Home Forums Scalp Micropigmentation Forum Can’t recommend this more

• This topic has 44 replies, 21 voices, and was last updated by bradderz81.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    bradderz81
    Participant

Had first treatment today with Damon, and let me say he is a top bloke who puts you at ease and makes you feel right at home.
    I am 33 and noticed I started serious hair loss within the last 5 years. Went for a hair transplant consultation and realised that the price, the upkeep and the aftermath was just not worth the money. There was no guarantees that my hair would turn out how I expected.
    Then I saw an advert for Skalp and I’ve never looked back since. Went for a consultation and Damon was sucha great guy I knew from the off this was for me.
    Had first treatment today. As you can see in pics for any of you wondering to can see I’ve got hair on top but I’m just receding. And already off one session I can tell my confidence is coming back and is looking great. Only 30% done and 2 sessions left yet! I am so excited for the end result! And I would 100% recommend Damon as a practitioner as he makes you feel like you are one of his good mates and not just a patient.
    Top bloke, here are the pics

PeterJones
    Participant

You looked good before having that bit of hair however having a full hairline again adds a subtle improvement. Like it.

Lucky33
    Participant

the peak hairline really suits you and that is really good coverage for only 1 session, congrats

shed7
    Participant

That’s a really nice start. Looks great.

HA HO HE HERTHA BSC
    Participant

Looking great mate !
    Enjoy it .

Hoops
    Participant

Great first treatment and it’s only going to get better.

Curly
    Participant

That’s very good for a first treatment.

m41
    Participant

Looking really good for starters that. Reckon you will get a great result.

Baldy01
    Participant

Very nice first treatment. Like the hairline shape a lot.

Sunny
    Participant

Bradderz81 the treatment you have looks really nice. I had been told that the first treatment doesn’t normally look great but yours on these pictures does. Have you shown anybody yet and what did they say. Also what was the pain like? Thanks

Baldy01
    Participant

I cannot comment on behalf of bradderz but I will say my first treatment didn’t look quite as good as his. Mine started to really take shape on my 2nd treatment and got even better come the 3rd treatment. I think everybody is different because of the skin….i think? Pain wise on a scale of 1 to 10 id say it was a 6.

Ben Dover
    Participant

Suits you mate.

Robbouk
    Participant

Hi Bradderz. Looks good mate, massive improvement. I’ve been on the phone today with Damon, seems a really down to earth guy. I’m booked in mid may and pretty nervous about the whole thing but seeing your pics definitely fills me with confidence.

GreenGrass
    Participant

I like the look of your treatment Bradderz. I was expecting it to not look as good as this after just one treatment. That fills me with a lot of confidence as I have to go back to work within a couple of days and worried how it might look.

Hoops
    Participant

The first treatment on mine looked less dense compared to this one but I have no hair at all on top. For me it was the 2nd then 3rd treatment that really hit the spot.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
error: Content is protected!!!