Cheadle Boy Treatment Before & After Pictures.

Home Forums Scalp Micropigmentation Forum Cheadle Boy Treatment Before & After Pictures.

• This topic has 37 replies, 12 voices, and was last updated by CheadleBoy.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    CheadleBoy
    Participant

Hi. As promised Photo’s of my before & after pictures from my 2 treatments that I had at Manchester Skalp clinic recently. I still have a 3rd treatment to come in a few weeks but so far I am so happy. Let me no what you think. Thanks.

These first 3 pictures are how I looked before the treatment.

CheadleBoy
    Participant

Before Pictures.

CheadleBoy
    Participant

After 1st Treatment. This was just to create a new hairline and give some sparse density.

CheadleBoy
    Participant

After 2nd Treatment. Added more density and make it look far more realistic. Its dark and red but its about an hour after the treatment. It’s settled down more now and I will pop some more pictures on after my 3rd treatment in a few weeks.

Baldy01
    Participant

That looks fantastic CheadleBoy. Looks very realistic.

Qman72
    Participant

Thank You for sharing your experiences! I booked my first treatment next month. Cheers!

CheadleBoy
    Participant

@Baldy01. Thanks buddy. It looks even better in real life. I’m over the moon.

@Qman72. You are welcome.

louis1
    Participant

Looks great got my first session on 7 October

louis1
    Participant

Hi cheadle boy can I ask did the redness go down after few days after the 1st and snd tratment louis1

louis1
    Participant

second treatment

Baldy01
    Participant

Mine took around 3 to 4 days to settle down after each treatment.

louis1
    Participant

Hi there cheers for your feedback guys I have my first treatment on 7 October . Had some negative feed back from people at work so sent me in to some fear but . I don’t care what they think seeing the pics I think it will be great for me . I’m having the first and second treatment within a week first on the 7th and the second on the 11 th October . So I’m not working in I between . Just need to think about my after care . Any advice welcome . Louis1

CheadleBoy
    Participant

@ Louis1 – I suppose when people hear things like you’re going to tattoo your head their first thought will be what the hell. I had similar remarks from friends and family before I had it done. However now I have had it done they think it looks great.

Regarding advice for you just get an idea of hairlines you like and take pictures in and show them.

Good luck for October.

Dave1981
    Participant

Thanks for the pics CheadleBoy, i’m booked in for my first session in 2ish weeks, i can’t wait, i’m actually counting the hours, i’d be happy if mine turns out anywhere near as good as yours, i’ll post pics after my treatment.

Cheers
    Dave

Qman72
    Participant

@ Louis 1 – What kind of negative feedback from the people from your work? Do you mind to share what they think?
    @ Cheadle Boy – Can you post more current pics if you don’t mind?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 38 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
error: Content is protected!!!