Cheadle Boy Treatment Before & After Pictures.

Home Forums Scalp Micropigmentation Forum Cheadle Boy Treatment Before & After Pictures.

• This topic has 37 replies, 12 voices, and was last updated by CheadleBoy.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    louis1
    Participant

Hi all the negative feedback you dont need it you have some hair . go more bald before you do it . stuff like that . how much are paying for it. They thought the forum was not made up of real people that the company was doing it or paying people to write on it . or it was a scam i have heard it all. apart from well done or go for it . loui1

louis1
    Participant

pic of me before treatment

louis1
    Participant

I think it a good way to go through this with a diary before the first treatment then a pic after the first treatment so will keep you all updated cheers

Qman72
    Participant

@Louis 1 – Thanks for the information! I will post my pics from before treatment to complete, if everything goes well!

Qman72
    Participant

It will be great, if I can see some pics between the second and the third treatment. Also, some pics after completed all three treatments.

Skalp®
    Keymaster

Hello Qman72,

I hope this helps, it should give you an idea what the treatment will look right after each session.

Skalp

Qman72
    Participant

Skalp – Thank You for your pic but I would like to see from client/participant. Also, I am not happy the fact that I just received an email about changed my second appointment time from 1pm to 4 pm on Oct. 15 after I managed my day off and booked my train tickets. Someone need to address their issues.

It is not a good starts before my appointment! I might need to change my mind!

Qman72
    Participant

By the way, if the management wants to see all of the email from the day one, I can forward all of them. I had hard time to make my £250 deposit because the person kept type the wrong date for few times. Now appointment issue!!! I am not happy at all. If they can’t manage the problems or one more mistake, I am out. I will need to ask for refund plus my train tickets.

Qman72
    Participant

Okay! I just received a call from Skalp to apologize for all the mistakes. They will correct all the issues. I hope!!! Someone will email me all the correct information but I forgot to ask when I will receive the email. I give them couple days to manage. I will keep post! I can tell everyone my part of the Forum is not a scam because I was mad. I hope I am the only one lucky person with all the troubles!

Mr Marky
    Participant

That is the exactly how i want my hairline, maybe slightly more rounded in the corners, looks good, suits you mate.
    Mark

Qman72
    Participant

Hello! I just want to let everyone know that I received the appointments confirmation email with the right dates and times. I hope there is no more mistake which is included my treatments.
    I am not trying to be a ugly person to keep post all the issues before my treatments. A lot of people scare to try this kind of treatment because they don’t trust. It definitely will not help with all the issues like my experiences. I want someone to look into their business and help other people with hair lost. I hope no more negative info from me.

shed7
    Participant

Treatment looks great CheadleBoy. I do like the hairline a lot, especially because it’s not too perfect. Have you had any more reaction from people you no?

Curly
    Participant

I think it looks very very good. How long will it take for the redness to go down.

louis1
    Participant

Hi all, not much of an update as I have two more weeks before my 1st treatment I have started drinking spinish every day ummm . to help i hope with bleeding on the 1st treament . as read on the forum . im getting really excited about the change and also not to intrested in my bald head so much not now i know i only have two weeks left of it . louis1

shed7
    Participant

All the best louis1. I’d start your own post so we can follow your story. I don’t like spinach so that won’t be good for me.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 38 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
error: Content is protected!!!