Cheadle Boy Treatment Diary.

Home Forums Scalp Micropigmentation Forum Cheadle Boy Treatment Diary.

• This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated by CheadleBoy.
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    CheadleBoy
    Participant

Hi. This will be a diary of my treatment just to give people an idea of how i get on. I have been waiting about 3 weeks to come in and its been a very nervous wait.

I had been looking for a hair loss solution for a number of years now and this is the only one that made sense.

My 1st treatment was earlier this week at the London Clinic and so far I am happy with the process.

I arrived at around 10am to be welcomed at the reception and taken up to meet with my practitioner. He was very friendly and made me feel at ease almost straightaway as he could tell I was very nervous. I filled out paperwork and sorted out my payment then we chatted for about half hour talking about what I was looking for. The practitioner also gave suggestions plus advised me how today would take shape and what to expect.

The first thing we did was to draw a hairline. I was advised to have an broken/uneven hairline which I agreed with. The color of the treatment was then decided and off we went. The first few pokes of the needle were a little painful, but once we started chatting it became fairly comfortable. Their were a couple of little areas that stung, but overall it was bearable. The treatment overall took around 3 hours including a short break.

I decided not to look at the treatment until the end and I was surprised how good it looked. Yes it was dark and my head was red but I could see an improvement already. It wasn’t the finished article but looked better than I expected.

The dots do not quite match my own shaved hair as its not quite as dense and the dots were slightly larger. Both these areas will improve over the coming treatments I have been told. I love the shape of the hairline and it really does change the shape of your face making me look slimmer lol and of course younger.

I have been told that I may get some fading over the coming week until my next treatment as I bled quite a lot, but again all this will be sorted on the next treatment.

Got home and the girlfriend was taken aback with how good it looked. I wont be showing anybody else until i have finished.

Looking forward to next week as I have been told this is when it will look like the real deal as they will be adding density and blending into my own hair.

Will keep the diary updated after each entrapment and when finished I will be happy to meet people.

Baldy01
    Participant

Sounds exactly how mine went. Make sure after your 4 days that you moisterise regular to have your skin in the best condition for the 2nd treatment. I found that my skin went very dry and started to peel so i bought some Aftersun which helped it.

All the best with your 2nd treatment.

CheadleBoy
    Participant

Well my 2nd treatment was last week and I’m over the moon. I was told that this would be the magic session and it certainly was.

My 1st treatment had held quite well which was great and this was a good basis for the 2nd treatment. I decided to bring the hairline slightly forward, but kept it soft and broken. The Practitioner went in between the dots on the 1st session and with a slightly darker colour. There was also some blending into my own hair too. It was a little more painful today, but we chatted about football and girls and that helped lol.

When it was finished I looked in the mirror and although very dark I was really pleased. In just one week I’d gone from bald to having hair.

I have been able to shave for the first time today and wash my hair. It looks amazing and its been worth every penny.

My final treatment is in 3 weeks but at the moment I don’t think I need it, but I have been told I may get a little fading and the 3rd is to tidy everything up.

I really wish I could post some pictures up because it really is so good.

Will update again after my 3rd treatment.

Dave1981
    Participant

Would be good to see some pics Cheadle, I’m still on the fence if i’m going to got for it

Skalp®
    Keymaster

Hello Guys, you now have the option to attach Images to your posts.

Regards
    The Skalp™ Team

Baldy01
    Participant

Great news Cheadle Boy.

CheadleBoy
    Participant

Just noticed that you can now post pictures. Will get some up shortly.

louis1
    Participant

Hi there louis here had my fist meeting yesterday. which was great all questions answerd ive been thinking about it for over a year now . So I was really clear I wanted to book up . I did and have my first treatment on the 7th October im really looking forward to it . Im 45 about to become 46 and have most of my hair been a bit more lucky but over that few years its been pulling back so not what i want . your treatment diary cheadle boy helped a lot sounds great. cheers louis

Baldy01
    Participant

Hope it goes well for you louis1.

louis1
    Participant

Hi there Baldy01 cheers im sure it will realy looking forward to it now .

CheadleBoy
    Participant

Really great to hear that my Diary helped you Louis1. Going to post some pictures and hopefully these will make you feel more confident than you already are.

louis1
    Participant

that would be great im also going to do some before and after ones cheers louis

Qman72
    Participant

Hello! Thank You for all the information and pictures! I booked my first treatment on Oct. 8. I hope I will be happy as all of you. I will keep in touch!

CheadleBoy
    Participant

All the best Qman.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
error: Content is protected!!!