Choosing a practitioner

Home Forums Scalp Micropigmentation Forum Choosing a practitioner

• This topic has 15 replies, 14 voices, and was last updated by AJ.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    AJ
    Participant

Hi all,

This is my first post in the forum although I have been reading it for months, thanks to everyone for all the great advice!

After years of worrying about my hairloss and researching different solutions, I finally think I have found the right one for me with Skalp.

I had my consultation with Ollie last weekend, the only thing I wanted to ask the forum is are people as happy with his results as they are with Damon and Jason’s who have been doing this a lot longer?

AJ

markyb
    Participant

unlike the bigger companies who have loads of staff. skalp as far as i an aware only have ollie damon and jason
    they are all top practitioners who know there stuff
    I’m sure some of lads on here who had ollie will tell you that.
    they are all highly trained. and I’m sure you will be happy with whoever you choose

JR25
    Participant

Damon and Jason are the more well known Practitioners due to the fact they are very experienced and used to work for another well known company. However I have heard Ollie’s name mentioned quite a few times also with only positive comments and from what I have read he is also an experienced practitioner. You will be in good hands I’m sure.

markyb
    Participant

take a look at this link
    its currently the thread below this one. and take a look at the last but one post by michael 26uk

Why should I come to Skalp and not another place?

shed7
    Participant

Here is another post about Ollie.

First session with Ollie….

AJ
    Participant

Wow, seems as though I have nothing to worry about at all! When I met with Ollie at the weekend I thought I would be in safe hands and in fact it was he who suggested I ask the question in the forum – shows he is confident in his work I suppose!

Thanks for the replies 🙂

Thorn
    Participant

I had Damon do my treatment and I am very happy. However I would have been happy with Ollie or Jason as having read the forum as they all seem to produce very good treatments. Reading the above posts I think Ollie will give you a good result.

michael26uk
    Participant

I had my second treatment done with Ollie last week and all I can say that the guy is a legend at what he does.

Baldy01
    Participant

Having been on this forum for nearly a year, I can assure you from what I have read that whoever you get with Skalp will give you a wonderful treatment.

DoctorMarten
    Participant

I was treated back in October at the Harley Street clinic with Damon. At the same time I met Ollie who was a really nice lad. He was treating another guy in the other treatment room,and from what I saw he looks great at his job. You will get a fantastic treatment if you go ahead.

samui9
    Participant

i had ollie for two of mine….very good

Hoops
    Participant

Had a phone chat with ollie. Came across very well.

PeterJones
    Participant

Read the forum. All the practitioners do great work.

Tony1312
    Participant

i have met ollie a number of times a lovely guy and his treatments are fantastic i have seen many happy customers

Mike79
    Participant

Hi
    There is a polish guy-Martin, he is really good at his work, I loved his service (very personal) and my treatment looks great. But I think he travels a lot, But Yes, Thank you Mart.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
error: Content is protected!!!