Consultation booked Manchester October 10th any advice please.

Home Forums Scalp Micropigmentation Forum Consultation booked Manchester October 10th any advice please.

• This topic has 10 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated by scepticmeg.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    scepticmeg
    Participant

Hi, took the plunge and booked a consultation after years after years of research, reluctance etc. Any advice what to ask? Concerns are:
    Picking right practitioner
    Reaction to first session i.e. how quick can go back to work as I have limited windows of time at best 4 days?
    Time you can leave between treatments as I have long distance to travel so would like to spread it out?
    Fading?
    And the million dollar question what if it’s a disaster.

Getting anxious.

coconuthead
    Participant

If you go to skalp it won’t be a disaster. They are the best. Keep it light and natural. As for practitioners they are all brilliant at skalp as they are a smaller company that properly train techs. At the moment marcin is the one you read about. He done mine and is a perfectionist. He really cares about how you feel too. Not only a tech but a psychologist !
    Don’t hesitate 🙂

Kit
    Participant

Skalp in Manchester are the best !

Shakey Dave
    Participant

Don’t think twice about it pal. Had my third session with Marcin today. After 5 years of wearing hats constantly, I’ve not had one on since my second session 5 weeks ago. The only regret I have is not having it done way sooner. Your confidence will be through the roof seriously

scepticmeg
    Participant

If anyone who’s had the treatment in the Manchester area be willing to meet up it would be appreciated.

Cheers for your help.

gp40
    Participant

I,d be willing to meet up scepticmeg no problem,i live in dukinfield.

markyb
    Participant

I’m in Wigan
    Anyone fancy a meet up email me
    Markbarnes4@gmail.com

scepticmeg
    Participant

Hi all went to the consultation and whilst I thought the treatments look good however I was a bit concerned with the apparent need for touch up in future years. As SMP being relatively new it bothered me when I left and after doing years of research it is apparent that touch ups cause eventual merging of the pigments that lessen the realistic look as well as the obvious costs and travelling. I didn’t explore this in detail at my consultation as felt a bit apprehensive and didn’t discuss half of my concerns unfortunately. Has anyone got any views/knowledge on this please?

Dave1981
    Participant

Hi scepticmeg, i’ve had my treatment for about 2 years now and it still looks great, haven’t noticed any fading yet, but i would imagine that another 2 or 3 years and i will need a slight touch-up, from what i understand they have that much control that they can go over the old dots, even if they add more dots the new dots overpower the old dots anyway as they will be darker.

If it’s a choice between being bald or having a touchup every few years, there is no decision to be made, this is a million times better, good luck with what you decide.

scepticmeg
    Participant

Thanks Dave appreciate the reply, torn at the moment had the mock up sent through today and it’s look really good it’s just taking that step which I’m sure most people have apprehension over. Any pics of yours please?

Shakey Dave
    Participant

Don’t know what you’re worried about, by the time you need a touch up or 2nd touch up there’ll be a permanent “cure” for baldness. The guys that are doing your treatment have it done, that’s as sure thing as you can get!!!!!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
error: Content is protected!!!