Consultation Booked

Home Forums Scalp Micropigmentation Forum Consultation Booked

• This topic has 11 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated by Lucky33.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    arronburton
    Participant

Hi everyone. I’ve finally booked my consultation. Its a few months away yet in September and I’m really looking forward to it. Booked in with Marcin at Manchester. I’m nearly 37 and I’ve been gradually loosing my hair for roughly ten years now. Receding and thinning on the crown. Think it’s time I sorted myself out and got this treatment done. Tired of stressing about my hair and being restricted to what i do purely because of my hair. Its crazy how your hair or lack of your hair can prevent you from doing normal things like jogging, swimming or just being relaxed with yourself. Anyway, im looking forward to it and to be able to wake up with a care in the world lol.

chimp_74
    Participant

Hi Arron, glad to see you’ve taken the first steps. Im booked in for July with Dean in Manchester and starting to stress out a little if I’m being honest. Being 42 I’m starting to ask myself have I made the right decision here!
    It would be good to hear how your getting along in your journey though between be and session 3 in Sept.
    Best wishes…

arronburton
    Participant

Hi Shayne, thanks for your reply. I will keep you updated.
    I empathise with your uncertainty about having or not having the treatment done. It is a big decision. It all boils down to if you think it will make you feel better. Will you feel better for having a full head of hair? Some people aren’t bothered if they are bald and hats off to them. I am bothered and want to look the best I can for myself and the people who are important to me. My thinning hair does hold me back a bit and having this treatment will let me live to the fullest again.

chimp_74
    Participant

I know it will make me feel better as being bald has really affected me socially for the past 15yrs and I too am hoping that that come July I will start to regain a self confidence lost. My main concern is that I will no suit SMP (how silly can that be I ask) and that returning to my professional job that it will be really, really noticeable.

arronburton
    Participant

Yes I do share your concerns. I think it’s natural to have those concerns. I think it again boils down to what people think when it should be what we think. If you think it makes you look better then that’s all that matters really. Would you prefer to have the affect of a full head of hair or a bald head? With regards too it will suit you, you are used to having no hair for years so anything else will be a big change, and only to you amd people who know you. Someone who has never seen you would not know. If you think it will look better then that is only an improvement I would say.

Ralphy
    Participant

I was the same chaps. However, a wake up call for me was when during my consultation, Antonio said “who cares what anyone else thinks, it’s your hairline and if it makes you good, then nobody else’s opinions should come into it”. The passionate look on his face as he spoke really hit home, as he’s right. SMP is one of the best things I have ever done in my life. I too also work in a processional job and was nervous Nige on my first day back to work. Nobody has said anything, apart from one bloke on a night out who called me out and I told him. He is mid twenties and receding so has been doing his homework for a while. A) Bald guys always notice other bald guys and B) will then notice when a fellow bald guy no longer looks bald.

Just go for it chaps. You’ll be fine.

chimp_74
    Participant

Thanks guys, s’pose this is where the forum really comes into its own sharing experiences in support of the journey of others. I’ll probably look back come August and think Wow, what was I worried about. However, the missus still isn’t sold and advises I should age naturally not try to fight the signs of ageing. Pity she isn’t h one who has had to suffer hair loss and all that comes with it.

arronburton
    Participant

Thanks for your message Ralph. And you are right, all that matters is what we think isn’t it. If it’s going to improve our lives then it’s only a good thing, maybe an amazing thing.
    Shayne, I think your missus will be completely sold when she sees the difference. People with a full head of hair have no idea what we go through haha.

arronburton
    Participant

Hi everyone, had my 2nd session last saturday and im so much happier now. Cant believe how much better my head looks. My partner even commented on how good it looks and she was slightly sceptical at first.

chimp_74
    Participant

My missus was the same; but when I had session thee and made some tweaks here and there the results exceeded my expectation. I know you will feel the same after your final appointment. Any pics…?

arronburton
    Participant

hi Chimp, yes still a couple of tweaks needed but thats what session 3 is for isnt it. ive forgot about my baldness already. I cant believe it took me so long to do this. Feel so much better now. Will post some pics when i get 5 mins

Lucky33
    Participant

yes please get some pics up Aaron, love seeing the before and afters on here

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
error: Content is protected!!!