Countdown begins March 13 Edinburgh New me!!

Home Forums Scalp Micropigmentation Forum Countdown begins March 13 Edinburgh New me!!

• This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated by bilbow03.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    bilbow03
    Participant

Finally took the plunge after looking at the website, watching testimonials, eyeing the forum etc, had my consultation with Derek in Edinburgh last week & he was amazing in his explanation of the procedure, his honesty with his own situation in getting it done & the confidence it has give him. He said I wouldn’t probably like the mock top picture as it would be much much better in real life !! well the mock up with me with a hairline was amazing so can’t wait until he works his magic. Isabelle on the phone was very helpful also so the countdown now begins. P.s Derek I hope you were not too hungry last week after you lost your croissant lololol ?? See you soon.

I WILL POST BEFORE & AFTER PICS

Weekzie
    Participant

I’m excited for you mate, know that feeling of counting down the days until session 1, you will love it

bilbow03
    Participant

Thanks Weekzie 🙂

Dave1981
    Participant

Can’t wait to see the pics mate, enjoy the journey

Mr Marky
    Participant

welcome to the club mate, well almost lol only few more days

narb
    Participant

The 13th has been and gone bilbow – lets see the pics!! =D

bigbrummieboy
    Participant

any pics?

chimp_74
    Participant

If your having trouble with your pics, download the free App Cropic, open the App, select the pics you want to post on line from the photographs on your phone, and Cropic will resize/format them so they’re ready to upload via to the Skalp forum.
    We’re looking forward to seeing the new you!!!..”.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
error: Content is protected!!!