Curlys Story.

Home Forums Scalp Micropigmentation Forum Curlys Story.

• This topic has 68 replies, 16 voices, and was last updated by Curly.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 67 total)
  • Author
    Curly
    Participant

Hi. I have been a long time follower of this forum and have really enjoyed reading the story’s and transformations on here. Some of the pictures of how it has changed people’s looks have been amazing and you can tell by people’s reactions that they are very happy.

This time next week I hope to be one of those people. I am being treated at the Manchester clinic and i am looking forward to putting my many years of balding woes behind me. I will be putting pictures up along the way.

I want to thank people like Qman72, Dave1981, Louis1, Lucky33 and DocMarten for telling me about the treatments and also putting pictures up. It really has helped.

• This topic was modified 2 years, 4 months ago by web@topclick.
    shed7
    Participant

Good luck Curly. Look forward to seeing your transformation.

Baldy01
    Participant

all the best curly.

Qman72
    Participant

Very welcome! You will be happy with the treatment!

Curly
    Participant

Well only 2 days until I’m in for my first treatment and the nerves are starting to circle in the tummy region. They are good nerves though and mixed with a lot of excitement. Seeing Qman and Freddie’s new pictures this morning of their treatment makes me want to have it today.

louis1
    Participant

Good luck curly sure u will be fine louis1

CK
    Participant

Hi curly, who is doing your treatment? Im also getting mine done on Wednesday.

Curly
    Participant

Hi CK. I think I’m being treated by Damon as that’s what I was told at the Consultation. Good luck for you too on Wednesday.

Baldy01
    Participant

All the best Curly. Hope it goes well for you today.

Curly
    Participant

Thanks Baldy01.

Everything went well today. It’s a bit dark and red now but having a hairline back is crazy to see, but brilliant. Damon was great and did everything I wanted on the first treatment. The hairline is already quite broken and jagged which i wasn’t expecting so soon, but great to see. I have been told that it’s next week where I see the real difference as more detail and density will be added. I can’t wait!! Will keep the updates coming.

Qman72
    Participant

Good to hear everything went well today! Just make sure follow the instruction! Cheers!

DoctorMarten
    Participant

Glad it went okay for you Curly. If you are happy now then wait for the next treatment. It really will put a smile on your face.

shed7
    Participant

Really pleased it went well. Will you share some pictures Curly?

Curly
    Participant

Cheers Shed. Yes will post some pictures up at the weekend. Showed my bro last night and he thought it looked good. He was very skeptical about me doing it so gives me confidence that other people will like it too.

shed7
    Participant

How’s things been Curly? Hope things are still as good?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 67 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
error: Content is protected!!!