Dave 42 gloucestershire

Home Forums Scalp Micropigmentation Forum Dave 42 gloucestershire

• This topic has 36 replies, 22 voices, and was last updated by Freddie.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    Freddie
    Participant

I started to lose my hair ten years ago, it was a big thing and affected me big time always wearing a cap, I started to use toppik and mane but they were messy and and alot of hassle so started to look for something else, so looked on the internet and came across his hair clinic on youtube, then i looked into scalp pigmentation more and found Skalp uk who do home visits which was great for me, it took me two years to pluck up the courage then one day just went for it..got in contact with skalp and nina who was great and within a month i started my treatment with Damon at my home,i had never shaved my head before so was abit scared but did it and when i looked in the mirror thought wow im bald but Damon said dont worry you will soon have an hairline and hair again
    session 1.. Damon gave me a hairline to be honest not much pain only on the side of my head at the temple but its just an annoying sensation, had to leave it a week before..session two..wow it was coming along got used to everything and by the end of the session couldn’t believe it i looked completely differant i had a head of hair..session 3.. had to wait a month so everything could settle, had a bit of fading, not much, Damon worked a miracle and i was so over the moon with the results at the end of session 3 ,ten years of pain gone, i feel like a different man, i’ve got hair, my girlfriend cried, my family couldn’t believe the results, when people asked i just said i always had hair but it was thin …nina was great with all her help and understanding but damon was outstanding he made me feel at ease, we chatted for hours during sessions and was always honest with me..i say to anyone you gotta do it, dont let baldness beat you and i never believed a crop look would suit me..would like to thank skalp uk and nina and damon who has become a good friend, i have pics and will put them on soon..david 42 gloucestershire

Lucky33
    Participant

Good read, Can’t wait to see the pics David, must be good if your girlfriend cried, all i need to do now is stop going up to bald guys in the street and telling them about Skalp 🙂

shed7
    Participant

That’s a really nice story Freddie. I don’t think people realise what baldness does to us guys. It has really affected me too and reading stories like yours and seeing the results on here has given me hope.

Curly
    Participant

Really great story that is Freddie. Baldness sucks and like you it has affected me for many years. It sounds like your family have been very supportive. My parents don’t understand why I’m doing it, but they just don’t understand how it can affect us. It’s my turn next week and I hope to feel the same way you do when I’m finished. Look forward to seeing your pictures.

Baldy01
    Participant

Reminds me of how I felt Dave before and after the treatment. Hair means so much and you sound like you have embraced the new look. Good on you.

Skalp®
    Keymaster

Hello Freddie,

Here are your before and after photos.

Great Result, Enjoy your new look!

Kind Regards
    Skalp

Before

Skalp®
    Keymaster

After

Skalp®
    Keymaster

After

Curly
    Participant

Freddie you are looking like a cool dude. What a difference. That’s the type of hairline I’m looking for. I can’t wait for Wednesday to come.

shed7
    Participant

That’s great that is Freddie. It really suits you and your look. Excellent.

Baldy01
    Participant

Can see why you are really happy Freddie. Looks great man.

Anonymous

Freddie. Where abouts in Glos are you? I’m based near Worcester.

Really like your results. Looks very natural and the differences between how you were and how you are now are staggering.

Would you be willing to meet up as Would like to see it in the flesh.

TonyC
    Participant

Wow hadn’t seen this example.

Freddie you look fantastic.

DoctorMarten
    Participant

Freddie that looks fantastic.

Loving the cool stare on you after picture. You look like a man who means business. A confident man that is.

Great transformation.

Ben Dover
    Participant

Looks brilliant. Thanks for putting pictures up and also telling us the reactions of friends and family. I have no doubt that this treatment is brilliant but the reactions of friends and family are so important also. I hope to have this treatment soon and be great to feel as good as you.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 37 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
error: Content is protected!!!