Dean Manchester

Home Forums Scalp Micropigmentation Forum Dean Manchester

• This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated by pebbles.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    pebbles
    Participant

Hi all,
    I had my last session on Saturday 22nd October 2016 with Dean in the Manchester clinic. I must say that my experience with skalp but more importantly with Dean has exceeded all my expectations. From the very first session in August right through to the last he made me feel so relaxed and confident about the treatment.

Like most people on this forum, I had a very difficult time coming to terms with being bald, for me though the only way forward was to have a consultation with Skalp and see if the treatment was for me. Within minutes I could see that it was, I simply booked in and here I am today feeling like a complete new person.
    The treatment has given me a chance to feel happy again about myself which I thought I would never get back. If anyone on here is thinking about going for the treatment and wanted to meet up, I would only be too happy to show you my results. It really has been a life changer for me personally and I would like to once again thank the hugely talented and all round excellent guy Dean.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
error: Content is protected!!!