Derek is the man!

Home Forums Scalp Micropigmentation Forum Derek is the man!

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated by narb.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Abdul
    Participant

Just had my second session done and as the title suggests Derek is the go to guy for this. It’s always scary before you get this treatment done because you really don’t know how it’s going to turn out but I am so glad I had Derek carrying out the treatment for me because he instantly gave me so much confidence that he was going to make this the best decision of my life and so far it’s turning out to be that way! Session 1 was a breeze but session 2 is where it starts to get a bit more real. Before getting the treatment done what I really wanted to know was how much would it hurt, would it bleed and how long will the redness last. When it comes to pain I would say it’s a 3-4 out of 10, it’s more uncomfortable in certain areas rather than pain. There’s no bleeding and the redness after 8 hours I can see already fading. If anyone is thinking of getting SMP done I would say take the leap of faith and go for it, you won’t regret it. For me Skalp and particularly Derek know how it feels and what needs to be done to make you comfortable so I recommend them no question at all. Also as a bonus you get Derek’s wonderful soothing singing during your session which helps you relax!

narb
    Participant

Abdul, i have to agree… Derek took care of mine and he is an absolute gent. Would 100% recommend.. Top blpke and very skilled artist.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
error: Content is protected!!!