Derek – London: Session 1

Home Forums Scalp Micropigmentation Forum Derek – London: Session 1

• This topic has 4 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated by Xander.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Xander
    Participant

Hi,

I recently finished my first session with Derek in London. Even after one treatment, the difference is huge, yet subtle enough not to ‘stick out’! When I first looked in the mirror, I couldn’t quite take it all in. I looked so different with a hairline.

I haven’t yet been out in public without a hat (it has only been 2 days since the treatment), but I already feel much more confident just knowing that I have ‘hair’ underneath.

Derek is a really lovely guy, and he genuinely cares about his work – you can tell he’s a perfectionist! I’m currently considering a minor tweak to the hairline, which I will discuss with him next time – I have no doubt his skill and expertise will guide me in the right direction.

narb
    Participant

Good to hear Xander – and the best is yet to come 😀 Get some pics up if u can and update us as you go.. best of luck for the remaining treatments 🙂

chimp_74
    Participant

The best certainly is yet to come. After sesh 2 I didn’t think it could be improved until some ‘fine tuning’ at sesh 3; here are some quick snaps 4wks on ?

Attachments:
    Xander
    Participant

Hi all,

I had my second session this week. In short: Derek is a genius! He took the treatment to whole new level. It really looks so good.

As I mentioned in my first post, I had a minor tweak in mind for my hairline. Even though I didn’t do a very good job at articulating it to Derek, he achieved the exact look I wanted.

All my family agree that the treatment is indistinguishable from the real thing, and it hasn’t even finished healing yet.

I can’t recommend Skalp and Derek highly enough. Like most of you, I was nervous beforehand, but I’m so glad that I went ahead with the procedure.

Xander
    Participant

Just a brief update – my third and final session was completed in January of this year. Derek has done a fantastic job. I’ve had lots of great compliments, from ‘you look well’, to ‘great hair cut’, to ‘how come you shave your head when you have a full head of hair?’.

Basically, it looks very natural, and it was well worth the time and cost. There were moments of panic when I doubted my decision, but now it’s healed and settled, I’m extremely happy. Derek really knows what he’s doing – I left it all to him and he delivered like a true professional.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
error: Content is protected!!!