Derek London

Home Forums Scalp Micropigmentation Forum Derek London

• This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated by simons.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    jacob65
    Participant

Just finished my third and final session with Derek at London Harley st. After doing my research and meeting Derek for my consultation, l knew he was the man for the job. I couldn’t be happier with the results, no more bald head, no more horse shoe hair line. If you are thinking about having the treatment, do it! I have no regrets, wife, family and mates love it (two already looking into having it done). And I actually believe I’ve got hair. Kevin j

ryanl94
    Participant

Do you have any pics if ya don’t mind thinking of getting it my self

simons
    Participant

Whas in London clinic today to have top up treatment with derek.After 4yrs I had noticed that I had like a horse shoe shape,and thought it just faded after the years.But derek informed me that it had done that from more receding.Derek is a top guy and is very truthfull and knowledgible.I left to him to what he was wanted to do .Although it was quite painfull he seemed to distract it by singing etta james Ha Ha.I may or may not need a second treatment in a months time depens how it looks when settled down.Thanks derek for your honesty and expertise.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
error: Content is protected!!!