Down/recovery time

Home Forums Scalp Micropigmentation Forum Down/recovery time

• This topic has 4 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated by balde.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    balde
    Participant

Something that isn’t mentioned much on here is the amount of time you are going to be “out of circulation” for .

I work in an office environment (with brash lighting!) and I currently use hair fibres which maybe knock a norwood point off me to a 3 from a 4. I want this treatment to look like I’ve just decided to shave my head coz I know I’m losing my hair.

If you have the 1st and 2nd sessions about a week apart you are probably talking about 2 weeks in total when you want to be seen without a cap . For me that’s time off work .

Then you have your big reveal!… You want it to look as perfect as possible as these days when when the most scrutiny happens!

But it isn’t the finished article for most folk. So a month or so down the line you have another week off. When you come back from this holiday you hope the difference is only really noticed by you!

So that’s 3 weeks minimum holidays when you can’t really do much (certainly not sweat!). Not much in the great scheme of things , however if it’s actually the thing that puts me off slightly. And I’ve seen articles where people are still unhappy after 3 sessions which means even more recovery time.

So do you pretty much need to commit you years holidays , or man up and admit to the treatment at work and show up red headed and blotchy?

PeterJones
    Participant

I’d say man up Balde as you won’t need to use much holiday as it settles down within a day or so. Anyhow it’s well worth it.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
error: Content is protected!!!