Edinburgh – 2 sessions in with Derek

Home Forums Scalp Micropigmentation Forum Edinburgh – 2 sessions in with Derek

• This topic has 3 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated by john29.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    john29
    Participant

Where to start….two sessions in with Derek at the Edinburgh clinic and I cannot praise the company and practitioner highly enough. Derek initially took me through a consultation making both my wife and I feel at ease and confident that Skalp was the right choice. Everything was explained clearly and he took the time to choose a treatment style that was right for me. Can honestly say that it’s one of the best decisions I’ve made. Two sessions in and I have a completely different look, very realistic and confidence boosting. To top it off each treatment has actually been enjoyable as Derek has a good approach with people, good sense of humour and made it an overall very good experience. Highly recommend to anyone thinking of getting the treatment and I’m looking forward to the third session.

Bang tidy
    Participant

Glad your happy John, what norwood scale where you?

abel
    Participant

Get some pics up mate so we can see

maley111
    Participant

I’ve been reading through a few posts mate, I find joy to hear that your happy with your treatment, it’s kind of a satisfaction feeling reading about other guys like yourself. Big up Skalp!!!!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
error: Content is protected!!!