Edinburgh

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated by narb.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    PABLO90
    Participant

So I have just completed my third session with Skalp in Edinburgh and thought I’d leave a quick review for anyone who is considering getting treatment. After losing hair from a very young age (17) I was desperate to find a solution that could take my mind off of it. Previously I had used powders and foams to hide and maintain the hair I had but this was both expensive and a constant stress. It was actually my mum who first heard of the treatment, though at first I was sceptical. The thought of a needle in my head wasnt pleasant but the photos of people post treatment looked good so I figured id give it a shot.
    I had my consultation with Derek in Edinburgh who I believe is the only person currently in the Edinburgh office so should you book this is who you will see. Prior to my consultation I was extremely nervous however, Derek was easy to talk to and was able to answer all the questions I had. There was also no pressure whatsoever and he was obviously more concerned with making sure that this was the right decision for me. After the consultation my mock up photos were sent to me and I liked them so booked in for my first appointment.
    The three appointments I had were all fairly similar; lasting between 2-2.5 hours. Although the needle certainly wasn’t comfortable the pain was bearable; made easier by the tea breaks (Derek makes an excellent cup). After the session my head was a little red but the initial results looked good. Over the next few days the redness would quickly disappear and I was very happy with the results; which looked even better after each session.
    Having completed the treatment I am now much more relaxed about my hair and do not need to check at every mirror I pass. Maintenance is also simple and requires using an electronic shaver every 3 or so days. I would definitely say that anyone considering the treatment should book a consultation and strongly consider going for it. The results look great and natural and my experience with Skalp was very positive. Derek was very professional and is clearly very skilled at what he does. He was even able to make alterations after the first 2 sessions as I decided I would like to make the hair look darker.
    I now look forward to being way more chilled out and living without the constant stress. Thanks to Derek and the team at Skalp; you were great!

narb
    Participant

Great post Pablo. Sounds like you’re really happy with how its all gone.. Any pics to share? Derek done my SMP too and think he’s ultra talented and professional at what he does..

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
error: Content is protected!!!