Electric shaver recommendations

Home Forums Scalp Micropigmentation Forum Electric shaver recommendations

• This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated by CM_London.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    James12345
    Participant

Hi guys,

Very interested in SMP in the near future. I’ve still got quite a good amount of hair, diffuse thinning, about a Norwood 3.

I’ve been buzzing my head down to somewhere between 0 and 0.5 using a Remington quick cut for years, but I’m aware that this is not short enough for SMP.

I also have a Andis foil shaver (think it’s the T1), which cuts pretty close, but I find it a bit cumbersome to use. I find it quite time consuming to use and also find it hard to get a perfectly even cut.

So, I’m looking for recommendations on an electric shaver, that cuts down to the bone, gives an even finish and is easy to use.

To give context, I live in the UK, so it will need to be able to be purchased here!

Thanks in advance,

James.

razorsharp8
    Participant

When I had mine done I bought the skull shaver razor and used that for a while but to be honest I find wet shaving with a razor the way that suits me. I just do it every 2 days before I go to sleep and it suits me better. Takes less time and I find I don’t miss any bits

James12345
    Participant

Thanks for the response Razor!

How did you find the skull shaver? Was it easy to use and did it cut close enough?

I’ve never tried wet shaving as I have a few moles near my crown, and the thought of running a blade over them is not a good one for me! Ha

James

CM_London
    Participant

Remington XR1410 Flex360 Rotary Electric Shaver

I’ve used this since I had my treatment and it’s perfect in my opinion. As close to using a razor blade without the hassle that comes with shaving, highly recommend.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
error: Content is protected!!!