Ex Girlfriend Reaction…now no longer my Ex

Home Forums Scalp Micropigmentation Forum Ex Girlfriend Reaction…now no longer my Ex

• This topic has 8 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated by JR25.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    JR25
    Participant

Im in my mid 20’s and had this treatment in September last year. I was seeing a girl at the time but we split up just after New Year. Anyway have been out on the pull since with the lads, and doing pretty well I must say :).

Whilst out clubbing I bumped into an ex who was with me when I was losing my hair and she knew how it bothered me. We started chatting and after a while she said to me your hair looks so much better shorter, and the style suits you. I said it was the stress of being with you that made me lose it and 2 years of not being with you has helped it grow back. All was said jokingly 🙂

Anyway one thing lead to another and we are now back together. I have owned up to what I have and she thinks its amazing and that it looks so real. Such a boost to hear that.

Just thought I’d share this story as this treatment has made things brilliant for me.

shed7
    Participant

Great story JR25. Enjoy the hair and the girl 🙂

CheadleBoy
    Participant

Fabulous story and good too see something so special has returned to your life.

Baldy01
    Participant

Has been a long time since I had an ex girlfriend and I don’t think my missus would be happy if my Skalp Skinhead enticed any. Just saying that I am more your Wayne Rooney of the tattoo head world 🙂

shed7
    Participant

Baldy you can’t be that bad lol.

JR25 does your ex who is not your ex anymore have any good looking mates 🙂

PeterJones
    Participant

Interesting to hear what women think about this treatment.

JR25
    Participant

@ Shed7 – my lady has some very good looking mates. I will put a word in for you lol.

@ PeterJones – the response I have had so far from the ladies has been brilliant. I feel 10 feet taller with the treatment and I think that comes across when meeting people. I just think Women love confidence and this treatment has given me that.

shed7
    Participant

Cheers JR25 look forward to the throng of women about to head my way then.

PeterJones
    Participant

Shed7 can you handle that many?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
error: Content is protected!!!