Extremely nervous please help!!!

Home Forums Scalp Micropigmentation Forum Extremely nervous please help!!!

• This topic has 7 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated by PauL.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    PauL
    Participant

Hi All,
    would like to pick your brains if this ok? and also thank you for all your past posts as it really does help people who a nervous and worried feel better about considering starting the process.
    Not going to lie still extremely nervous to start the process.
    I am yet to go for any consultation but will organise to go shortly as got to the point, where as though i can still hide my balding top of head with hair fibres i am fed up with the continuous worry all day every day.
    As i said i can still hide it to some degree, well just about with fibres. i have dark brown hair but lost most of the hair on top (very very thin). Although previous posts look fantastic i think i want to go for a look that doesnt give me full coverage just more than what i have got.

As family and friends know i have been losing it but dont realise the severity of it due to hair fibres masking it, in my head would like to get micro-pigmentation to give me more of the look, its thinning (not Bald) on crown area and typical receding hair line but have more coverage across the top of head if this makes sense? Has anybody else done this?
    Also do you have to bic sides to make overall blend with top of head look more realistic? i was hoping a short (0.5mm) electric razor would be ok but am not sure if it would show with having little physical hair on top?
    This may sound silly but you wouldnt happen to know if the 1st session can be done without shaving head? just so i can continue to hide it until it 2nd session when it looks alot better ?
    Again thank you for previous post and thank you for your help going forward.

narb
    Participant

Mate i can relate to how you’re feelìng. It is a big step. I would say 2 things to you:
    1. Speak to the pros. Get that consultation done as soon as possible and all your queries will be answered.
    2. Shave your head and be honest with yourself. Are you happy to remain as you are? Chucking powder all over your head? If so, happy days… save a few bob. If not, this is a seriously good alternative and takes all the worries away.

PauL
    Participant

Thanks mate for responding. I totaly agree i am fed up with powder and i am totally commited to stating the process just not made the call yet, but i will be defiantly doing it soon. Just wanted to pick your brains and ya’s have done it. Only reason i ask about waiting to shave off, was just thinking i would fully embrace it before 2nd session so friends and family dont see the changes between sessions.

narb
    Participant

I think to be honest Paul, the practioners will probably want you to shave your head for the procedure. The reason being is they can see exactly where your at and match the colour seamlessly. It is daunting doig that for the first time -how long is your hair now?

PauL
    Participant

Yes understand what your saying and I would image they would. Hair on the side pretty long that does help to hide with fibres, thats why was hoping to keep it until 2nd session. How long did you have between sessions? do you wet shave yours or electric?

Thanks

narb
    Participant

1 week between the 1st two sessions.. If you shave your head on the morning of the procedure, you’ll be walking away from the session with a fuller head of ‘hair’ than when u started, so there’s really nothing to lose.. I typically use a rotary shaver on a daily basis, and a foil shaver on top once every couple of days or so… some people prefer to leave it growing out for a couple of days but i love the shortest look possible.. its faultless!

CiaranR
    Participant

I didn’t have a consultation,I just flew straight over from Ireland and had it done,best money i ever spent,looks amazing and virtually impossible to notice,I use pit bull platinum razor,shorter the better because it looks such a full head of hair.dont wait any longer just go for it,u’ll never need to worry about your hair ever again ?

PauL
    Participant

Thanks for your help guys, how much did everyone pay for
    There’s?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
error: Content is protected!!!