Final pics- treatment with Marcin the magician in Edinburgh.

Home Forums Scalp Micropigmentation Forum Final pics- treatment with Marcin the magician in Edinburgh.

• This topic has 10 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated by coconuthead.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    coconuthead
    Participant

Hi all.
    Just had final pics sorted of my before and after. I honestly cannot believe the transformation. I’m 46 years old and feel and look ( minus the wrinkles) ten years younger.
    If you are awaiting SMP or thinking about it but unsure – relax. You are in good hands.
    It is a wee bit of a roller coaster with the settling process etc but in the end these guys know what works.
    Since having the treatment done nobody has batted an eyelid. I’ve had a few people commenting that I should keep my hair shaved and that I look great.
    I have tried everything in the past 25 years. Minoxidil, finasteride, hair systems, transplants and concealers ( about ten different ones) and I’m glad to say I’ve now found the answer!
    If you are unsure , just trust the guys and go for it!

Attachments:
    coconuthead
    Participant

Lol. Just uploaded it and file is too big. Ok I’m on it.

stevie
    Participant

You look good!!

St

coconuthead
    Participant

Here we go…

Attachments:
    coconuthead
    Participant

Thanks Stevie. Feel great. It’s an amazing process!

scepticmeg
    Participant

That look great fair play!

Red17
    Participant

That looks great Coconut, what number shade is it?

coconuthead
    Participant

60 down to 46 I think, although I’m dark I have a lot of grey at the sides. It was light once it settled and although coverage and blend was great , I wanted to see it in brighter light. After the third session I don’t need to shave it as often and it blends better. ( two days growth). Totally delighted mate.

Red17
    Participant

Nice one Coconut. I’m booked in to go slightly darker for the same reason as you mentioned above. You say its best with couple of days growth, so what shaver do you use? I use a braun 7 series now, which goes down to the skin its great now but when i go darker i reckon a shaver that doesn’t go quite as far down would be better. Cheers mate

coconuthead
    Participant

Hi red. I use the bald eagle, I do it late afternoon so it looks best next day. If I’m going out I may go over it with wahl bald clipper after two days growth. It blends best then but to be honest it doesn’t start to look funny until after three days.

red4life
    Participant

Hi coconut head is there a way I can speak to u plz

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
error: Content is protected!!!