Finally plucked up the courage!

Home Forums UK & USA CLIENT EXPERIENCES Finally plucked up the courage!

This topic contains 59 replies, has 22 voices, and was last updated by  Bang tidy August 30, 2017 at 1:44 pm.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 60 total)
  • Author

daniel
    Participant

It does look good MichaelW i must admit, Marcin did a really good Job. I met up with Marcin a few weeks ago, I’ve not made my decision yet, I am finding it a hard choice between having a hair transplant and this, I have a skin head now anyway so it would make more sense but it’s just that I’m not completely bald, and it’s mainly just a bit of a receeding hair line i need to fill. Unfortunatly i only really had Marcins head to look at when i was at skalp, I’d love to see others with results like yours up close, where are you based MichaelW? not anywhere near Mansfield are you?

Gaz187
    Participant

That looks really good, I can’t wait to have mine done!

MichaelW
    MichaelW
    Participant

Hi Daniel, I’m unfortunately in Wigan, I think it’s a fair old distance away? Both my treatments were afternoon sessions and both times, the lad who was there before had both undergone hair transplants which had both failed at a frightening cost, and both had big scars on the back of their heads. I honestly don’t believe transplants offer value for money. If they were that good, there would be no bald rich people. Even Elton John wears a wig now apparently and he’s absolutely loaded and known for getting transplants. I guess it’s different for everyone, but I’m made up with how this has turned out for me. I still can’t believe I had the courage to go through with it, I thought I would keep putting it off forever, and always wonder how it might if looked. You only live once though mate, and you might aswell do it on your terms- that’s how I looked at it.

MichaelW
    MichaelW
    Participant

Hey guys, just thought I’d throw some update pics up.I’ve only had 2 sessions, but it looks like good I’ve put back my 3rd till a later date. This treatment had given me confidence I never knew I had in me.I’m literally on cloud 9. I have no more fear of photos and not wore one hat since. To anyone that is sat on the fence with this treatment, just pull your finger out and get it done.its changed my life and I’m told I look 26-27 easily, not my real age of 35. I hope any of my posts have helped any of you up to now.

MichaelW
    MichaelW
    Participant

Here’s another photo. No filters are being used either!!

MikeDelta1
    Participant

Looks so impressive. I have my first session this week with Jason on the 21st. If my results look like yours I’ll be a new man, renewed and probably in disbelief. Keep the pictures coming as they’re inspiring. Congratulations on your results. Incredible.

MichaelW
    MichaelW
    Participant

Thanks Mike!! Good luck on your first session! You won’t regret a thing. I forget its not real most of the time, and some people don’t believe me when I tell them!

daniel
    Participant

New photos look good mate!!

daniel
    Participant

Great video testimonial, just watched it. Was that after all the sessions?

MichaelW
    MichaelW
    Participant

Thanks Daniel! No mate, that’s only after 2 sessions. I’m happy where it’s at at the moment, but looking to book the 3rd session in soon, as I’ve been moving house, and not really had time with decorating etc… I meant every word of the testimonial though. Best thing I’ve bought

Mr Marky
    Participant

What a difference mate, good choice leaving the little scar in the front

ab
    Participant

Great testimonial on YouTube Michael.
    Those shots ….like a behind the scenes thing, it looked really good.

skalpy1
    Participant

It wont let me create my own thread to ask a question for some reason, so I’m going to ask it here if that’s okay. I just saw your treatment and thought it was amazing, looks so completely undetectable. I haven’t completely lost my hair, maybe a few 3-3 1/2 inches on each corner of my hairline, and temple area thinning, is the blending to your existing hair undetectable too. Would they do my whole head or just the areas that need done?

ab
    Participant

Hi Skalpy1.

They would probably cover your whole scalp area & blend 3″ down – with a lower density ( softer dots)
    It looks much better this way mate.

A.

Cole
    Participant

Very nice result Michael, I’ve just booked up my dates at the New York clinic, think I will ask for something similar to your treatment, can’t wait too get started now

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 60 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register a free forum account!

Forum Statistics

Registered Users
Forums
Topics
Replies
Topic Tags