Finally…

• This topic has 28 replies, 9 voices, and was last updated by michael-newcastle.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    michael-newcastle
    Participant

After steadily receding since I was 16, & what feels like the longest 4 weeks awaiting my first treatment, Monday morning is finally in arms reach & the process to a new me begins.

I am nervous, but excited. & hopefully this will be a life changer for me. Seeing some of the final results on this forum have me even more eager. Hopefully all goes well… I feel like a child waiting for Christmas Day.

longrange69
    Participant

Michael, took the words out of my mouth. I’m in the chair Monday for the first time. When are you back at work if you don’t mind me asking? SKALP need to creat an advent calendar for us excited baldies!! 🙂

Hoops
    Participant

All the best Michael.

michael-newcastle
    Participant

Thanks Hoops, & longrange69, I already had one weeks annual leave booked in the the first week of March, so I coincided booking my treatment while I was off. My 2nd session is the Tuesday after (10th) & I will be back at work on the Wednesday. Where are you having your treatment? I’m at the Manchester clinic.

longrange69
    Participant

Michael, very similar for me. 1st treatment on the 3rd and 2nd also on the 10th with Ollie in London!!! Also booked the 3rd for the 23rd. Will you be posting pics?

michael-newcastle
    Participant

Yes, I will post a before & after tomorrow… 🙂

longrange69
    Participant

Great. How are you feeling?

michael-newcastle
    Participant

I would say more excited than nervous + very eager to see the final result. How about you?

longrange69
    Participant

Just the same as you do. Great feeling though 😉

DoctorMarten
    Participant

Good luck Michael. Hope your treatment goes well.

Baldy01
    Participant

Start of your journey today Michael- Newcastle.

In a months time you will be Mr Hairy 🙂

longrange69
    Participant

Have a great day, Michael 🙂

Toon81
    Participant

Just noticed you must be in the chair now after the same long drive I’ve been doing this last couple of weeks.
    Good luck and looking forward to hearing how you got on.

michael-newcastle
    Participant

Thanks everyone for well wishes. My first session is over & went great. Very little pain, just every time Martin was close to a nerve I twitched. Other than that I couldn’t be happier with the result so early on. Driving down was an arse. Snowed all the way down then traffic on M62 so a 3 hour journey turned into 5. Glad I left early. All worth it though. Roll on next Tuesday for round 2…

longrange69
    Participant

Great news! Will you be uploading some pics?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
error: Content is protected!!!