First and second session completed in London!

Home Forums Scalp Micropigmentation Forum First and second session completed in London!

• This topic has 11 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated by Fletch70.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    seb131
    Participant

Hi all,

I had my second session 2 days ago in the London clinic, Jason was my practitioner for both of the sessions and I am very happy with the results so far and I will post some pictures for you all to see, I would just like some opinions on the hairline as I am unsure if I should maybe go a little lower?what you guys think? Thanks

seb131
    Participant

Here are the pics

Attachments:
    James12345
    Participant

Looks great! Wouldn’t lower the hairline, as I think the lower you go, the higher the potential for looking unnatural.

What are you using to shave and how often?

Cheers

James

seb131
    Participant

Hey James, I am using a braun series 3 foil
    Shaver and usually every 2:3 days as smp looks much better after a good shave.

HairWired
    Participant

Hi seb131,

I think the results look great and would agree with Jame12345. A hairline which is too perfect will draw attention in my opinion.

Would you not find it simpler shaving with a rotary shaver?

seb131
    Participant

Hey Hairwired!

Yeah I will probably invest in a good rotary shaver for sure. Thanks for the hairline advice I will keep is as it is, today was the first day I shaved after the second session and it looks so much better, I will post a pic. And I have my third session booked in for 15th of September which I’m looking forward to!

Attachments:
    Nirvana2017
    Participant

Hi,

Your hairline looks great!

Fletch70
    Participant

Nice hairline seb131.
    I agree with the others, keep it as it is, looks natural and going lower would spoil that.
    Good luck with your third session, mine is on the 15th August.

seb131
    Participant

Thanks for the replies guys,

So what happens on session 3?

Do they just add even more density etc?

Thanks

Stevens33
    Participant

Wow nice treatment Seb!, looks very natural, they just perfect the treatment on the 3rd, maybe bit more blending or density if needed, also up to you if you fancy going darker when you get there for the 3rd.

cannybaldy
    Participant

Nice hairline seb, Looking good

Fletch70
    Participant

Hi Seb,

How did your third session go? Did you stick with the same hairline with extra density?

Post some pictures when you’ve washed your head and had a shave up, which I guess is this weekend being for days after. 👍

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
error: Content is protected!!!