First session at London clinic this Friday.

Home Forums Scalp Micropigmentation Forum First session at London clinic this Friday.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Mr Nash 4 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Benaiah
    Participant

Hey all, I’ve been lurking on this forum for the best part of a year. I had my consultation way back in Easter and finally am set for my first session this Friday with Leon. To be honest, despite reading about so many of your success stories and seeing many images of these fantastic results, I’m still sh***ing myself a bit. To be fair though I suffer from anxiety and bouts of severe depression so a bit of anxiety is to be expected on the lead up to Friday. I’ll get some pics posted up as things get underway.

newhair12345
    Participant

Good luck mate ! I’m a client who hasn’t had the treatment but certainly will in the near future hence being in this forum! Look forward to following your journey !

Benaiah
    Participant

Thanks newhair, I appreciate your kind words of support. I’m sure it will all go well, just got to get through the lead up to Friday.

George
    Participant

Everyone is sh**ing themselves a little bit before starting treatment lol, it’s only natural, the first session will be so subtle and lighter than the end result that you will think after why were you worrying so much, 5 minutes into the 1st session all those worries fade away too. Keep us updated mate.

ryanl94
    Participant

I’m in the same boat haven’t had it done but nearly 100percent will in future … good luck with yours it’s gonna be great looking forword to seeing the pictures

Mr Nash
    Participant

Good luck – had my first session on Tuesday just gone with Leon – he’s great! I was also worried, now a few days after there is nothing to worry about, red for 24 hours or so then fades away – can hardly see mine!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

error: Content is protected!!!