First session booked with Graig NYC

Home Forums Scalp Micropigmentation Forum First session booked with Graig NYC

• This topic has 7 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated by ken miller.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    ken miller
    Participant

A little nervous, but going in next Thursday. I have alopecia universalis so I will be a completely blank canvas. It looks so good blended into natural hair I’m hoping it’s the right move for me too. One plus is that I don’t need to worry about shaving! I met with Graig and asked everything I could think of, then had my wife come in to make sure she thought it looked good too. Graig was very patient and spoke with us for quite a while. I’ll post pics and let everyone see the results.

coconuthead
    Participant

Looking forward to seeing it mate. Nice n light seems to be the way.

markymark2904
    Participant

Hello Guys.Mark from Boston here.

I’m really keen on having SMP done by Skalp in New York.
    I have been losing my hair since I was 19 years old I’m now 32.
    I have been wearing fitted caps for years now. Wearing fitted caps doesnt bother me but I am very embarrassed when I take my cap off.
    Growing up I have always gotten a fade haircut or a brooklyn haircut style. With a sharp hair line? I know Skalp is the expert with soft and natural looking hairlines.
    I would love some feedback and some opinions.

I am thinking of going to the NY office for a consultation. I heard of Greig and someone else that I cannot recall his name at the moment. I am sure all the practitioners from Skalp are great.
    Does anyone in the NY office have a pigmentation tattoo? I never seen one in person. I only seen videos and pics online.
    Is good enough to have Skype consultation?

Attachments:
    ken miller
    Participant

Thanks coconut head!
    Markymark… That was what I needed too. I wouldn’t have booked it if I didn’t see someone first. Graig has a hairline more similar to yours than mine and said he had it done 5 years ago. If I didnt know he had it done, I would never guess. I would definitely check it out in person!

ken miller
    Participant

Had my first session yesterday! I was pretty nervous about the outcome, but I am very happy with the result!
    Because of the alopecia I don’t have a hair on my head, so I knew this would be a full day project. Graig was great, made me feel comfortable, and was prepared to answer any questions before getting started. It was a long session but Graig was consistent and methodical the whole time. I was very impressed with the even randomness.
    The 1st few pics are taken during breaks at the clinic. The last 2 are approx 24 hrs later

Attachments:
    Blues
    Participant

Looks really good Ken
    Are you pleased with it ?
    I’ve just completed my 3rd final session 2weeks ago and it looks better everyday as the treatment settles

Keep us posted, look forward to seeing your SMP journey 👍

coconuthead
    Participant

That is incredible. So natural looking 😀

ken miller
    Participant

I’m very pleased! The redness is almost completely gone and it looks much better. Looking forward to session 2!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
error: Content is protected!!!