First Session Edinburgh

Home Forums Scalp Micropigmentation Forum First Session Edinburgh

• This topic has 14 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated by Stevens33.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    magpie01
    Participant

Just had first session in Edinburgh with Christine today. Things are a little bit red as usual, took our time to get the hairline right which is paramount! Will post some pics once the redness settles down. I’m going for a very very soft and super subtle hairline to reflect age and receded hair. Impressed after first session and can only imagine is going to look even better once things settle.

magpie01
    Participant

This was a few hours after session 1

Attachments:
    magpie01
    Participant

This was day 1 post treatment, need to lower the hairline a bit, but that was expected.

Attachments:
    magpie01
    Participant

This was before treatment

Attachments:
    cannybaldy
    Participant

Looking good Magpie

magpie01
    Participant

Thanks cannybaldy!

I’m looking forward to session 2 to get some blending/colour/density into it and lower the hairline slightly!

Will post pics after that too.

Stokes
    Participant

Nice mate, looks good already, you will love it even more after session 2, brings it all together, keep us updated with pics.

magpie01
    Participant

This is 1 week after 1st session, healed and some fading but I think it’s held pretty well.

2nd session is tomorrow!

Attachments:
    magpie01
    Participant

Just a quick update, had 2nd session yesterday. Heres a few photos, one immediately after treatment and the other later last night. Looking forward to it settling down even more! But at the minute really happy with how it’s looking.

Attachments:
    seb131
    Participant

Looks great mate, really natural hairline!

magpie01
    Participant

Thanks seb131, definitely the look I wanted, just looking forward to it settling a it more as it’s only 1 day post 2nd session 🙂

cannybaldy
    Participant

Looks great that magpie did you go a bit darker on your second session

magpie01
    Participant

Thanks cannybaldy!…Same colour/shade as first session but just more density. It does look a bit darker but I’ve been told to expect it to fade down which is exactly what I want. Think it was ‘50’

magpie01
    Participant

This is 4 days after 2nd treatment after a light shower and shave with foil razor, settling well I think.

Attachments:
    Stevens33
    Participant

Looking great magpie, super natural result, nobody could ever tell that is not just a shaved head

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
error: Content is protected!!!