First session in london

Home Forums Scalp Micropigmentation Forum First session in london

• This topic has 10 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated by sssmesk.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    leeitfc225
    Participant

Hi,

I had my first session in London last week and I’m really underwhelmed. Am I being daft or was I simply being in realistic in my expectations for the first session?

Attachments:
    Bang tidy
    Participant

It’s only a first session mate, they always start too light, you will see a big difference on the 2nd session and even the 3rd.

Dave1981
    Participant

Yeah hang in there mate, it doesn’t look like your real hair is high density so they can’t and shouldn’t go high density with the treatment, don’t worry I’m sure you will be happy by the time it’s all finished.

narb
    Participant

not the clearest of pictures to be fair.. looks good for a first session to me.. i can see a hair line for starters! its comes together in the 2nd session just be patient..

sssmesk
    Participant

When is your 2nd session pal? Upload some pics so we can see the development from your 1st session.

leeitfc225
    Participant

It’s today I’m waiting to go up now as I type this. Fingers crossed!

sssmesk
    Participant

Good luck buddy, can’t wait to see the finished result.

leeitfc225
    Participant

Well the second session is finished… I would value people’s honest opinions/critique… I’m struggling to accept I now have “hair” and it’s hard to enjoy it as now I’m worried how good it looks or doesn’t… I am literally my own worst critic by the way…

Attachments:
    sssmesk
    Participant

Wow! Man I’m well impressed with that, it looks amazing. I’ve been lurking in this group for a few weeks now pondering on whether to book a consultation, now I’m convinced I want it done. I would be really impressed with that if I was you mate, it’s convinced me to take the plunge anyway.

leeitfc225
    Participant

Thanks mate! I was almost completely bald all over due to prior medical conditions so to see this is hard for me to register… it’s been an emotional day! Appreciate the feedback though!

sssmesk
    Participant

Fair play to you for taking the plunge mate, and it does genuinely look great and has convinced me to get the ball rolling now too. I’m happy for you.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
error: Content is protected!!!