First time on this site. ..any advise?

Home Forums Scalp Micropigmentation Forum First time on this site. ..any advise?

• This topic has 4 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated by bronx.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    bronx
    Participant

Hi there. We’ll this company kept popping up on my Facebook page. .. maybe a hint 😉 I am 48 and have some male pattern baldness occurring at the front left and right. I cover and blend it in with kohl pencil and it does the trick. .. just. I am interested in this procedure and wondered if anyone that’s only lost small parts of hair has done this and if so how?

Lucky33
    Participant

I lost pretty much all of my hair on the top, just had hair left round the sides and back, they fill in any bald areas and blend it into your remaining hair if that’s what you mean bronx

Baldy01
    Participant

Best people to ask is the Skalp guys bronx, maybe have a consultation. I had no hair on top so they filled that in and like Lucky33 says blended into the hair I had left on the sides and back.

Thorn
    Participant

Yes consultation is the way to go. It’s a really nice easy in formal experience and you can ask all the questions you need too. The big thing for me was there was no pressure put on you to go ahead.

JR25
    Participant

I lost most of my hair on top so can’t comment on your first question.

Deffo go for a consultation as the skalp guys are very helpful but mostly very genuine.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
error: Content is protected!!!