First Treatment Coming Up

Home Forums Scalp Micropigmentation Forum First Treatment Coming Up

• This topic has 5 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated by g07.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    g07
    Participant

Hi everyone,

I am looking forward to my 1st treatment at the end of this month. I am 25, Nw7 and have light/brown hair. I am nervous about the prospect of having my entire appearance resting in the hands of Damon in Manchester. However after reading the comments in this forum and doing my research, I am extremely confident that I will be taken good care of. So far, my experience with skalp has been exceptional and I now can’t wait to be in the hot seat and get on with it. Is there anyone that would be willing to meet me in or around the Manchester area? I am from Preston. It would be great to see the treatment and meet someone who is not affiliated with Skalp but who has gone through the process.

Thanks a lot.
    G

m41
    Participant

You’re in great hands I can assure you having been treated by Damon. He’s been doing treatments for years and is a nice guy too.

When is your treatment?

g07
    Participant

M41!! The man I was trying to track down. Really like your treatment. Hoping to get something similar. Do you live close to manchester? Im booked in for the 30th!

gp40
    Participant

Hi go7,had my 3rd treatment with damon this week and believe me,you,re in very safe hands.i,m 15 minutes outside manchester,can meet up a fri.sat or sunday as long as you,re getting the beers in!lol

shed7
    Participant

Yes treated by Damon also.

Top practitioner and top guy.

Very experienced and will give you exactly what
    You want.

Enjoy what’s coming.

g07
    Participant

Thanks guys. gp40 thank you for offering to meet up. That would be great. Send me an email and we can sort something out. My email is gabrindle@hotmail.com Thanks again. Ps beers are on me!!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
error: Content is protected!!!