First treatment with Marcin, Mnc

Home Forums Scalp Micropigmentation Forum First treatment with Marcin, Mnc

• This topic has 14 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated by Ty85.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Ty85
    Participant

Hi all

Had my treatment today with Marcin at Manchester’s clinic and couldnt be happier with the first session

Just a bit of background. Im 30 years old and come from Leeds and have progressively been balding for ten years with receding hair and thinning at the crown. Over the years my hair styles have just been a front to disguise my actual lack of hair. Two years ago i decided to shave my hair.

I discovered SMP purely by luck and delved deeper by researching the procedure with the heavyweight providers like HIS, Vinci and Skalp deciding Skalp seemed the best…..I was not disappointed! !

Had my consultation with Marcin who answered all my questions. (In person his hair looks amazing) He really put me at ease

Today ive had my one session so far and the pics really dont do it justice. Marcin is a quality practisioner and the result (so far) has surpassed my expectations

Attachments:
    Ty85
    Participant

Before and after

Attachments:
    Ty85
    Participant

And again

Attachments:
    coconuthead
    Participant

Your hair looks so natural. Amazing mate, Marcin is the man!
    I’ve just had my second session and it’s
    so natural. I can’t believe how real it all is. Enjoy.

shed7
    Participant

Remember my first treatment and felt like you.

Good times are round the corner.

hairtoday
    Participant

Nice hairline shape, you will be blown away after session 2 with some density on there.

Ty85
    Participant

Thanks everyone

Its settled down really well and love it

Ive attached some pics Marcin has sent me

Attachments:
    Ty85
    Participant

Session two complete with Marcin

Really happy, Marcin had done an amazing job!!

Attachments:
    Ty85
    Participant

Treatment 3 with Marcin
    Happy is an understatement

Attachments:
    mika
    Participant

Hi mate Ty85

I had a consultation yesterday with Marcin and Contemplating going for tye treatment, i have looked at other places also but from your experience would you recommend Skalp and give your full confidence to Marcin to carry out the treatment? Thanks.

mika
    Participant

Also when you feel where you were previously bald can you feel any texture or does it feel smooth like a normal bald head? Thankyou.

coconuthead
    Participant

Bru. Honestly 100 per cent Marcin is the man. His work is so so natural. I just got a compliment yesterday from a colleague who hasn’t seen me since June. He said “nice haircut, you should’ve done that ages ago. It looks better shaved and you don’t look bald now! ” the texture of my head feels like a shaved head all over , I think it’s because of the finer vellus hairs being shaved right down.

mika
    Participant

Thanks for the reply Coconuthead. I have booked my first session in for October mate with Marcin. So fingers crossed. Thanks mate.

Ty85
    Participant

Bru

Marcin is great and is a quality practitioner Bru. My treatments have been progressive so dont be downhearted by a bit of fading (if that occurs ) because treatment 3 is the big one. It looks amazing and because i had some hair it feels like a shaved head. I love it and wish id done it earlier.

Had people say ‘nice haircut’ and that you cant tell its not hair,

Do it mate

mika
    Participant

Thanks Ty85

I appreciate the feedback. I have looked at many other treatments and also had a hair transplant and also laser therapy and tried loads of different lotions and potions.. Even wore a wig once at my mates wedding! Desperate times but this treatment definitely seems the way to go from the research i have done.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
error: Content is protected!!!