Friends/family reactions

Home Forums Scalp Micropigmentation Forum Friends/family reactions

• This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated by Cole.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Yan101
    Participant

Hi. Im new here. Sent an email or 2 and had a mock up done. Im seriously considering having the treatment. I currently work in a brightly lit office. I razor shave my head every night currently. Im wondering if people notice you had the treatment, what their reactions are etc. Do they think its real as most of the pics and videos ive seen arent high enough quality to judge for myself. As you can probably tell im hoping i can do this on the sly and people will just think ive gone to clippers instead of a razor haha

Bang tidy
    Participant

Hi Yan101, exactly what I thinking before having the treatment and probably everyone else, after having it done you almost expect people to say something or notice you’ve had something done, but it just doesn’t happen. After a few weeks you actually forget about it and if you do tell anyone they are shocked and say they would of never know. You need to go for a consultation and see with your own eyes, as soon as you see it in person it answers most of your questions.

Cole
    Participant

Yeah just go for a consultation, you could sit there for years thinking about it just by looking at the pictures and videos, when you see it in person you will know if you want it straight away

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
error: Content is protected!!!