Geordie Visit to Manchester

Home Forums Scalp Micropigmentation Forum Geordie Visit to Manchester

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated by markmcc21.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    markmcc21
    Participant

After hearing about a friend booking up for this treatment I was very intrigued into what Skalp do. I had never heard about it before. The idea of a tattoo on my head was baffling! I looked into it and I was amazed at the results! I started loosing my hair about 8 years ago and I knew there was nothing I could do about it and just do the shaved look and accept my fate. After I heard and seen my friends results after seeing Dean I just wanted it all for myself! I just wish I had done it sooner and had this amazing treatment for my wedding 2 yrs ago. Im like a new man. Dean who done my treatment is a top fella. He is an artist by nature and Iv seen his work that he does away from this job. He has a hobby of making cast models and they looks like Hollywood studio standards. So I was very relaxed and confident to let him loose on my head! His attention to detail is 2nd to none. You can tell hes passionate in what he does and he gets a kick out of how he improves us bald fellas lives and rightly so! I feel younger, I look younger and my confidence has grown so much. I look at old photos of me with my receding hair line and think “who is that!?” Thanks Dean!
    Mark.

Lucky33
    Participant

Glad you’re happy mate, it’s crazy what a difference the treatment makes to your face isn’t it, I know what you mean about looking back at old photos lol, would be good to see some pics

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
error: Content is protected!!!