Get out of jail free card

Home Forums Scalp Micropigmentation Forum Get out of jail free card

• This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated by frankie85.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    frankie85
    Participant

First of all I’d like to say how good it’s been reading all the different story from everyone, it literally feels like an reading about myself. I’m 31 now and first noticed when I was 21 that my head was thinning. 10 years later and it’s still the same it’s horrible. The constant worrying and trying every possible solution out there to try and get your hair back. I still have hair but the top is thinning and only getting worse, I haven’t got the bottle to just shave it so the past few months I’ve been cutting it shorter and shorter try and ease myself into the shaved head look. Finding out about SMP feels like a get out of jail free card it’s a permanent solution and looks great on most but am scared I just won’t suit it or that when friends and family find out they will take the piss. I work with the public a lot and worry that it might look stupid on me. I had a consultation in Manchester with Marcin who was great, he showed me some of his work and it all looks to good to be true. I want to know, honestly can you get away with it, has anyone ever had it done and no one really notice. With me still having hair I think turning up with SMP done I could get away with saying I’m just cutting it shorter.

fly957
    Participant

Sounds like you are telling my story brother. 🙂 i to am In limbo.. 31.. First started to notice I was losing hair when I was 17. Very slow recession at the temples now my hairline is relatively high and Over the last year the top has started to thin quite badly. I have been using minoxidil for nearly 10 years to. I was told by a doctor it wouldn’t work forever. I use toppik aswel to hide the thinning top. It works pretty well but now I’m feeling like I’m dragging it out and want to just get it over and done with. I’m a bit scared to shave my head. I’ve never done it before so have no idea if it’ll suit me. I definitely think SMP can be undetectable if you have it done properly. I’ve looked around a lot online at companies which do it but seem to always come back to skalp. Looking at the pics on here they do a great job and people have a lot of positive things to say about there work and customer care.

sir
    Participant

I can genuinely say that not one person noticed my SMP. Not even my parents until I told them. It’s the best decision I have ever made, It changed my life.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
error: Content is protected!!!