Gettin´ it done! Finally! First tricopigmentation treatment was botched

Home Forums Scalp Micropigmentation Forum Gettin´ it done! Finally! First tricopigmentation treatment was botched

• This topic has 11 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated by Dron.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Dron
    Blocked

We all make mistakes.

Bang tidy
    Participant

Don’t worry skalp will sort you out just stick in there mate.

Dron
    Blocked

Yeah, i´m in the best of hands. Literally. Just a waiting game now. And laser pain.

Stokes
    Participant

Trust me these guys are the top of the top and will fix your head, hope the laser goes well.

Dron
    Blocked

Thought i´d update with some pics.

Here is the tricopigmentation treatment i got done, and after the first laser treatment to get it off. Will need one more laser treatment in 2 weeks time.

Attachments:
    JackT
    Participant

Much better It’s almost gone already, I don’t know why anyone would choose tricopigmentation (semi permanent) you would have to get it all redone every year and would probably look completely faded after 6 months. glad the laser is going well BenNOR and you can have a good treatment at skalp soon.

Dron
    Blocked

Yes almost gone, 1 more treatment. In Norway there are 2, maybe 3 clinics that offer this. But they only do trico, and not SMP. And thought i would just try it first, and if i didn´tt like it it would fade away. But i hated it so had to laser.

LJ
    Participant

Marcin shall do a great job, he is one if the best going

ymiro
    Participant

Hi Dron. how is it progressing?
    I am in a somewhat traumatic position myself after trico in Norway.
    Did you experience any problems with laser at all, and where did you have laser performed?

Dron
    Blocked

Hi,

No were no problems, just a little uncomfortable and a little pain. It will be done soon. The skin will turn a little red for a little while and you will only have to smear with moisturizer several times a day. I did it at Remove. You will need at least 2 laser treatments and it will take 2 weeks between each. Then you have to wait 6 weeks after the last treatment before you can take a new SMP.

ymiro
    Participant

Thank you Dron.
    I await sharing where in Oslo, as we are still in process and they are very accommodating … and it may still be ok (hairline that has become a challenge). It was very liberating to hear that you found laser treatment locally (know them) and that it was unproblematic!

Dron
    Blocked

I also spoke with Eraze, but there was a long wait. Remove took me in on the day, and she the lady who works there is very nice.
    It’s probably good, just a little bit of a quick process to go through with a little wait. Good luck!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
error: Content is protected!!!