Going for consultation today :)

Home Forums Scalp Micropigmentation Forum Going for consultation today :)

• This topic has 9 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated by bkershaw.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    bkershaw
    Participant

Hiya all, just received my mock pic and well impressed!! Going for consultation and feeling excited but nervous at same time, how have all ya experiences been so far then? Thanks ben

m41
    Participant

My consultation was informal but very informative. Helped me decide this was for me.

Benjamin Kramer
    Participant

Don’t feel nervous as you will be treated very well if my consultation is anything to go by. It was really friendly but very professional at the same time. I have my final treatment today and I am so pleased I went ahead.

bkershaw
    Participant

Thanks guys it went really well, I’m going to book on Friday for beginning of January. Really want to get this treatment sounds a bit daft but bit worried bout how others are going to react to my different appearance, really excited tho haha, are your expectations been met then Benjamin Kramer?

shed7
    Participant

Great news and it will be the best thing you have ever done.

JR25
    Participant

Agree best thing I ever done. Good luck.

Goss Boy
    Participant

Have to agree with you there .
    The whole consultation experience won me over.
    After visiting other companies I found the best
    overall experience was with Skalp.
    That’s why I’ve booked with them.
    The guys I met in Manchester seem to have the
    client at heart. Showing real passion for the treatment.
    Good luck . I know I can’t wait !

Rhyl86
    Participant

I had my consultation back in July and it was very good. I haven’t gone ahead with the treatment due to not being able to afford it, but I am hoping after the New Year that I can start saving towards it. I really want 2015 to be the year my hairline returns 🙂

bkershaw
    Participant

Treatment starts next Sunday. Really nervous but excited at same time one minute I’m really wanting it done the next I’m questioning myself if it’s the right thing to do has any one else experienced these feelings

Benjamin Kramer
    Participant

I did think like that before having the consultation. Once I’d seen the treatment in the flesh I knew it was for me. Gladly the treatment has far outweighed my expectations. You will love it.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.