Got AMAZING treatment done in Manchester.

Home Forums Scalp Micropigmentation Forum Got AMAZING treatment done in Manchester.

• This topic has 8 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated by tatu.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    tatu
    Participant

Hello Guys

After 2 years of researching and debating, I am so glad I came to Manchester clinic and got this done with Marcin.

It looks amazing and for me personally it was nearly pain free.
    Marcin and Dean could not have been more friendly, personal, professional and incredible accomdating. My only regret is I waited too long!
    I would definitely suggest this to anybody dealing with baldness who enjoys the buzzed look.
    I was traveling from Birmingham to Manchester, so glad I have done it in Manny 😬
    New Year🍾 – New Hair – No Bald Anymore 👴🏾➡️👦🏾

Cheers 👊🏼👍🏼

TaTu

Attachments:
    tatu
    Participant

Still having 3rd session in January
    Can’t wait 😎👌🏼

Attachments:
    gerol80
    Participant

Hi Tatu

Same here mate -lmao 😂

I had my treatment done in Manchester (am from London) long travelling tho but Worth it!
    Marcin sent me “before and after”.

I’m a happy man today

Attachments:
    red4life
    Participant

Hi guys I’m still on fence scared to shave hair off tbh, has ay1 said or notice it

Blues
    Participant

Wow 👍
    What difference, Marcin’s the man

Anonymous

Redlife end of day just get it done u lurk on ere asking same question lol, I went consultation and booked it next day I’m in tmoz , Shave head right down and just go for it!!!!!!!!! If people could tell obviously other people wouldn’t have it done rite??? just sayin m8

coconuthead
    Participant

Red, go for it. Get booked in and gradually shave it down guard by guard. It’ll look ten times better than concealer. As I said before been there done that. I can’t even look at my graduation pics as the concealer looks so bad. Little did I know people were talking about my hair. Now it’s amazing. Totally natural, free from concealer and even feels real. Just the other day people at my work were saying I suit my hair shaved , what’s it like when I grow it ? I said I keep it short as it separates when longer. Nobody and I mean nobody has ever questioned how real it is. The way Skalp do it ,it is so so subtle.

coconuthead
    Participant

Ps. Lads above , look great!

hellobye
    Participant

Tatu & Gerol80 your smp looks great, and really suits both of you, it’s amazing how much of a difference smp makes to a persons appearance because it is so subtle yet still so effective in making us look better/younger. You both look excellent, thanks for posting.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
error: Content is protected!!!